The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

So true.. You will be seeing those shirts wadded up in the 75% bargain bin come tour championship time..
Coming to a TJ Maxx near you soon LOL!

Anything is better than the giant UA that was worn yesterday. Worst golf shirt I might have ever seen. And that includes a preview of Nike 2022, which is downright terrible.
If you're saying Nike is getting worse I am intrigued. Intrigued in the way that would cause me to slow down and stare at a car wreck on the other side of the highway and slow down traffic on my side. I mean the bar is pretty darn low right now IMO. They sent Rory McIlroy out looking like the fake grass in an Easter Basket today. Their best dressed player over the last 2 years has been Tiger wearing nothing but solid color blade collar polos and neutral pants.

Brooks' hat has made a reappearance as Jason Day's shirt.

If you're saying Nike is getting worse I am intrigued. Intrigued in the way that would cause me to slow down and stare at a car wreck on the other side of the highway and slow down traffic on my side. I mean the bar is pretty darn low right now IMO. They sent Rory McIlroy out looking like the fake grass in an Easter Basket today. Their best dressed player over the last 2 years has been Tiger wearing nothing but solid color blade collar polos and neutral pants.
Nike is terrible apparel wise, the clothes have been worse and worse for a couple years now. Shoes WERE a saving Grace but that’s vanishing as well. So odd. They’re trying so hard to be woke.

Conners gave them both back. Is now tied for the lead at -3 along with California Highway Patrol officer Mickelson.

Brooks' hat has made a reappearance as Jason Day's shirt.
Holy ****, I opened the ESPN app with my phone off to the side, and by the time I looked at it, it had already started playing one of the feeds and all I saw was Finau's shirt, which is just a larger, uglier version of Koepka's hat yesterday. I'm offended.

Nike is terrible apparel wise, the clothes have been worse and worse for a couple years now. Shoes WERE a saving Grace but that’s vanishing as well. So odd. They’re trying so hard to be woke.
I just assumed their design team was a group of 4 year olds with crayons.

Holy ****, I opened the ESPN app with my phone off to the side, and by the time I looked at it, it had already started playing one of the feeds and all I saw was Finau's shirt, which is just a larger, uglier version of Koepka's hat yesterday. I'm offended.
I’m watching on a computer monitor today. This scripting makes me want to go back to watching on my phone...

Kick in bird for Phil 🔥

Philly, Philly, Philly... That recovery was as good as the approach was bad.

Philly, Philly, Philly... That recovery was as good as the approach was bad.
Oh no I missed the shots before the dart. Did he get himself in trouble?

Oh no I missed the shots before the dart. Did he get himself in trouble?
Yeah, he dunked it in the water. Ball below his feet and he pulled it when all he had to do was go anywhere left of the flag.

I want Thursday Conners back

its so disappointing too because they had some really good shoes. When they go outside the box on the apparel, it's been nothing good.

This was very funny to me

lmao

its so disappointing too because they had some really good shoes. When they go outside the box on the apparel, it's been nothing good.

I am very interested in their new shoes with the large heel spikes..

Man that's a tough double for Webb. Wouldn't have thought that was coming

If Phil can survive the brutal stretch of 17 & 18, and make the turn E for the day, this could get fun...

Back