The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

I’m scared, apparently my life is expected to end when I turn 50. It will be a surprise every day I can walk from that point on! Forget the fact that the majority of our especially skilled workforce is >50.
We must be watching a different broadcast

Are they going to ban him from the Champions Tour now?
Wouldn’t even be fair for a few years.

It's crazy how the PGA Championship continues to produce great tournaments and yet still ranks last in everyone's rankings.
It doesn’t rank last for me... The British Open is last in my ranking...

Seriously. You have to consider him for Torrey now right?

A 5 year exemption into the Untied States Open for Phil makes me happy...

Wow. I love golf. Fun day.

Iconic win for Lefty! That was a thrill to watch.

Phil has to be a playing co-captain at whistling straits this year with this win if he can keep form

I say Tiger. But both are really freaking cool. Part of it is the way that masters Sunday went vs this one in terms of the leaderboard and number of guys involved. This one was certainly more out if left field though.

It’s Tiger. Don’t make me hit you.

Happy to see Phil get a win. Was a cool scene. I found the golf a little underwhelming today to be honest, but the end made up for it.

The US Open is my least favorite of the four personally. I love the aspect of local to sectional qualifying. That part, perfect. Once the USGA touches the rest of it though, no way.

It's crazy how the PGA Championship continues to produce great tournaments and yet still ranks last in everyone's rankings.

I’m going

1. Masters
2. PGA
3. US open
4. British

Finally got to watching some highlights, such an impressive win for phil!

Because with the current game it’s basically come down to the weather open.

I hear you, what’s the difference though between avoiding thunderstorms and such during the Masters and catching the receptive greens vs the concrete greens? Hideki blitzed the third round cause he had super soft greens and just finally rolled it well. That shouldn’t have happened, in theory.

Back