COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

So I did this a bit last night before all hell broke loose. But I found it was pretty comparable size-wise to the EXO Seven putter I have. Obviously, shape is a bit different than that, but pure size it's close. Remember the EXO line had heads larger than the normal #7.

🤔 That may put me in the Vintage then. Ideally I'd just grab both, but that's probably not a reasonable plan. May wait to see if I can roll these at the local GG.

does it feel heavy to you? I thought it felt heavy. Metal parts are much better than I expected as well.

I didn't think it felt overly heavy. But I feel like if I were to roll it side by side with my normal gamer it will stand out more. It will get some course time on Thursday and Friday so I will have a much better feel for it as opposed to just rolling in on the truline.

🤔 That may put me in the Vintage then. Ideally I'd just grab both, but that's probably not a reasonable plan. May wait to see if I can roll these at the local GG.

I will say though, I don't look down on it and think "man that's way too much putter"

For those coming from a Stroke Lab to these putters, how has the balance felt to you? Same? Different? Didn't notice? I thought it felt a tad more head heavy than the SL which is counter-balanced to an extent.

For those coming from a Stroke Lab to these putters, how has the balance felt to you? Same? Different? Didn't notice? I thought it felt a tad more head heavy than the SL which is counter-balanced to an extent.
Was playing a SL one prior.
The cobra sport feels a little lighter I think. Can compare them more directly later

Was playing a SL one prior.
The cobra sport feels a little lighter I think. Can compare them more directly later
It seemed that way when I rolled yours. Not a lot lighter but enough. Difference in size between the Sport and Nova, and materials?

8963F807-A420-4F04-9054-E594A7416472.jpeg
4B499B69-A3B0-43B6-B80D-AF97F28B773B.jpeg

It seemed that way when I rolled yours. Not a lot lighter but enough. Difference in size between the Sport and Nova, and materials?
You rolled the supersport which is a heavy *****.

The sport is the vintage blade and I think its a bit lighter.

I'm really liking the look of the Nova and Stingray. Granted similar to others but I think well done. Still slightly more intrigued by the 3D ones, though these do have the adjustable weights. Such a great release

I ran home at lunch, while there I hit a few putts. I think the insert really falls into a nice middle category for softness. It's definitely not as firm as say Spider X, and nowhere near as soft or audibly low as an older White Hot RX insert.

Yeah that seems a bit much. I would imagine you'd have to get at least 2 per weight right?

does seem a bit on the higher end side. Looks like TM and Odyssey are around 20 per weight

More interesting than I thought hitting them back to back.

Lot of similarities in the over all shape despite being a one vs two profile.
Odyssey a little more refined, cleaner lines over all.

SL head is 360g, cobra sport 350g. You can feel it just holding the putter and setting up, both in a pretty good range for me.
But the stroke lab shaft set up does its thing in the stroke and makes it feel lighter, still weird. SL is just a different animal, not good or bad.

Some more putts the vintage sport and still doesn't fit my ear well compared to others, might make me want to put a softer ball in play. Which I've avoided when playing the SL, other milled putters and even with the supersport. Curious if others are as sensitive to it as I seem to be.

20210525_204632.jpg

20210525_204558.jpg

20210525_204916.jpg

Some more putts the vintage sport and still doesn't fit my ear well compared to others, might make me want to put a softer ball in play.
A Chrome Soft has considerably softer sound than the Tour BXS.

More interesting than I thought hitting them back to back.

Lot of similarities in the over all shape despite being a one vs two profile.
Odyssey a little more refined, cleaner lines over all.

SL head is 360g, cobra sport 350g. You can feel it just holding the putter and setting up, both in a pretty good range for me.
But the stroke lab shaft set up does its thing in the stroke and makes it feel lighter, still weird. SL is just a different animal, not good or bad.

Some more putts the vintage sport and still doesn't fit my ear well compared to others, might make me want to put a softer ball in play. Which I've avoided when playing the SL, other milled putters and even with the supersport. Curious if others are as sensitive to it as I seem to be.

View attachment 9009455

View attachment 9009456

View attachment 9009457
Great pics, I actually really like the Cobra look compared to that odyssey. It looks sleek to me.

Back