COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Glad I went this way for the Morgan Cup, great looking putter
You already ordered your putter? Interesting

Settled on the SuperNova! Vintage Nova looks so good to my eye, but I can't ignore the tech story in the SuperNova. Absolutely beside myself to get it in hand....

It’s so cool to hear so much buzz about a cobra putter. They told us all for years they wouldn’t get into the game if it wasn’t right, definitely looks like they did it right. I still say using SIK’s face is a brilliant move in all of these that’s not talked about enough.

It’s so cool to hear so much buzz about a cobra putter. They told us all for years they wouldn’t get into the game if it wasn’t right, definitely looks like they did it right. I still say using SIK’s face is a brilliant move in all of these that’s not talked about enough.

I have to admit I didn’t fully realize how SIK’s face would impact the stroke until I watched that TXG video. Seeing how the ball rolled despite being hit on every part of the putter face was really cool to see.

Last edited:
The tech in the SIK face has me wanting to order a Torino.

I'm glad they waited until they had the tech that makes them something different. The SIK face design is really cool, and that partnership seems to make all the sense in the world. I'm super curious as to how they sell over the next 12-18 months really.

Going to pull out some CSXs and current gamer vice pros next time I roll some.

Again, interesting. the sound with the vice pro was pleasant, on the higher side but not noticeable like everything else.
CSX was similar to others.

I really might stick with a softer ball if this putter stays in the bag.

I'm really looking at the Vintage Nova-40. I need some toe hang and the style and colors look amazing to me. Not quite as heavy as some of the other offerings but seems closest to my current gamer. Really looking forward to these!

Does anyone know why the 3D models are not currently available with the slant neck option? I wonder if they will be released in the future?

I have to try that Supernova now and see what this is all about. Rolling an Odyssey Bird Of Prey now.

Would be pretty cool to have a new Cobra Driver and Putter in the bag this year after never owning Cobra.

Must...try...one of these...soon.

To me, the SIK face is the one single feature that would make me want to try one. There’s nothing else about them that would tempt me to move away from my SL Ten, that putter is money for me.

Torino 34" selected for Morgan Cup. Face balanced and as close to a blade as possible was the biggest decision maker here. I prefer a blade style but my current Cameron and Crown Mallet 1 is the same shape so I think I will be ok. I will change the lie when it arrives but will not cut it to 33" until after the Morgan Cup.

Went Grandsport for the Morgan Cup. Was torn between it and the Nova, but Grandsport comes closest to current gamer and I hear putting is important that weekend....

If I fall in love with the putter I could see adding the Nova to the stable later.

Shipping notification on my Supernova! Can't wait to see how it looks and rolls in hand.

Looks like the decision has been made. I'm going Grandsport for my Morgan Cup putter this year. If there was another 3D putter with toe hang I would have likely went that route but can't ignore the MOI benefits and I just want to try the 3D putters.

Back