COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Great pics, I actually really like the Cobra look compared to that odyssey. It looks sleek to me.
It holds up really well and sets up great behind the ball and in the stroke.
I will be really really happy if/when there are some more styles of connect putter grips released

It holds up really well and sets up great behind the ball and in the stroke.
I will be really really happy if/when there are some more styles of connect putter grips released
I'll admit I was surprised that all the putters have the same grip.

I'll admit I was surprised that all the putters have the same grip.
Yeah, I think it's the right choice for the face balanced models, and don't hate the grip itself, but it's not making it past the 6ft mat stage for me on this guy.

Yeah, I'm interested to get my hands on this cobra grip. I'm not super particular on my putter grips but its gotta feel ok.

Love the Sport 45, that would be my pick.

Seeing some pictures on Instagram of the King Grandsport, the fit & finish did not look like it related to the price of these putters in terms of the join areas of the various parts - the panel gaps and edge tapering just seemed unfinished.

Love the Sport 45, that would be my pick.

Seeing some pictures on Instagram of the King Grandsport, the fit & finish did not look like it related to the price of these putters in terms of the join areas of the various parts - the panel gaps and edge tapering just seemed unfinished.
I think seeing it in person is a bit different than photos. Initially I thought the Agera in photos looked huge and unfinished. In person I think its actually really well done.

I think seeing it in person is a bit different than photos. Initially I thought the Agera in photos looked huge and unfinished. In person I think its actually really well done.
Yea - I hope it was a pre-production example rather than a representative example of what production 3D printed components looks like.

Yea - I hope it was a pre-production example rather than a representative example of what production 3D printed components looks like.
the only 3D printed thing on these new models is the black lattice.

the only 3D printed thing on these new models is the black lattice.
That almost makes it worse because it was the main part of the black body that was questionable for a $450 putter.

Finally on TXG Youtube. Supernova reviewed.

that was a pretty cool video. Required viewing for anyone on the fence on these new Cobra putters.

Well dang. Now I really want one...

that was a pretty cool video. Required viewing for anyone on the fence on these new Cobra putters.

Agreed! Shoot, now I want to look at the Supernova - liked how they said if you're interested in a Spider you should definitely give these a try. I was leaning towards the Agera but now the Supernova is definitely on my list.

Supernova ordered. Will be interesting to see if it can boot the only other full mallet in my rotation.

That was solid putting for a lefty! Yo money, it's gotta be the putter!

I listened to this on my way home today and now I really want to try the SuperNova. That face tech is so interesting and I wonder if it would help with the ridiculous amount of loft I tend to have during my stroke.

I listened to this on my way home today and now I really want to try the SuperNova. That face tech is so interesting and I wonder if it would help with the ridiculous amount of loft I tend to have during my stroke.
There's no hope for you @KEV , stick to the snow shovel! :p

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
SuperNova on order for the MC and now the anticipation sets in!

A snow shovel with that face tech would be SIK!!!

Yes!! Lower loft for the ice and wet stuff, high loft for the fluffy!😛

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Back