Happy Anniversary VGolfman

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that have been around THP for a while, the name @vgolfman has been mentioned, posted and featured a few times. His name is Michael Vrska and today is year #22 in the golf industry. Michael has been designing and fitting equipment for over two decades and I just wanted to give him a little shout out.

His resume is vast as both head of design of multiple major golf equipment companies as well as Director of Player Performance and Fitting at one of the biggest in the industry. More so than that, he is my brother (not really) and friend. I have learned so much from him over the years and I am grateful we have been able to feature him in so many pieces of THP content including his time working with us for a few years at the PGA Show to bring everybody coverage.

Happy Anniversary MV. 22 years and still only 75 years old. :)

Lots of fun with Mr. Vrska on here, so congrats on 22 years and counting! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Happy anniversary @vman !!

For those that have been around THP for a while, the name @vgolfman has been mentioned, posted and featured a few times. His name is Michael Vrska and today is year #22 in the golf industry. Michael has been designing and fitting equipment for over two decades and I just wanted to give him a little shout out.

His resume is vast as both head of design of multiple major golf equipment companies as well as Director of Player Performance and Fitting at one of the biggest in the industry. More so than that, he is my brother (not really) and friend. I have learned so much from him over the years and I am grateful we have been able to feature him in so many pieces of THP content including his time working with us for a few years at the PGA Show to bring everybody coverage.

Happy Anniversary MV. 22 years and still only 75 years old. :)
Thanks JB and all of THP. And bet the under on my age!

I really enjoy his posts and interactions on THP. Congrats on the anniversary!

Cheers, and congratulations! Sincerely appreciate your knowledge and great contributions to THP!

Happy anniversary and best wishes, @vgolfman!

happy anniversary and thanks for contributing to THP - so awesome to have such close ties to industry experts!

Congratulations on 22 years @vgolfman! Here’s to many more!

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy a Coke Zero, then get off THP and get back to work. That new gear isn’t going to innovate itself. 😏

Happy anniversary! Love the golf knowledge bombs you drop!

Happy Anniversay! 22 years is impressive. Thanks for helping us all along the way.

Happy Anniversary, Michael. I have learned much from you here and on twitter with the questions you field. You've added so much to the game for so many people. Rock on!

Happy Anniversary @vgolfman! Hope to meet you in December at the Grandaddy!

Happy Anniversary! You're one of the people that I've learned to listen when you say something.(y)(y)

one of the best dudes. happy anniversary mv!

Last edited:
congrats. Always love seeing his posts here.

Happy Anniversary!!

Congratulations!

Back