The Tuna Controversy

You lost me at miracle whip. :sick:

Miracle Whip to Tuna is like adding mustard to the hotdog. They just go perfectly together. Remember, Miracle Whip actually says salad dressing on the bottle, and Tuna salad is better than plain tuna. :D

It's a pretty woke order, fwiw.

Never been called woke before. Backwards and WTF, but not Woke. Mikie likie :ROFLMAO:

Miracle Whip to Tuna is like adding mustard to the hotdog. They just go perfectly together. Remember, Miracle Whip actually says salad dressing on the bottle, and Tuna salad is better than plain tuna. :D

Never been called woke before. Backwards and WTF, but not Woke. Mikie likie :ROFLMAO:

I can officially never trust anything you say that relates to food 😂

may as well throw some peanut butter and bananas on it while you're at it. :sick:

add a little BBQ sauce to the miracle whip and tuna. Mmmmm

Is this the Chipping thread?

Jimmy John’s should have hired Jessica Simpson for this promotion!:ROFLMAO:
Is it tuna? Or, is it chicken?

And they should have announced it at a press conference in Altoona, PA.

You lost me at miracle whip. :sick:
Once, long ago, when I was still living at my Mom's house, I set out to make tuna salad for myself for the first time. I'd seen it done. Had gotten a verbal confirmation on the process from my mother. Wasn't rocket surgery. So I made up a batch. Tasted it.

*YECH*

"What did I do wrong?" I asked my mother. She tasted it. Laughed. "You used Miracle Whip instead of mayonnaise."

Never made that mistake again. That stuff's nasty
puking-01.gif

We are talking Tuna Salad, not Tuna Surprise, are we not?

I'm not sure I have ever nor will I ever order tuna at a fast food place or restaurant. Gross.

I'm not sure I have ever nor will I ever order tuna at a fast food place or restaurant. Gross.
I am with you on this... and I am relatively on the same page when it comes to chicken salad..

...and it sucks because I think both are great.

I am with you on this... and I am relatively on the same page when it comes to chicken salad..

...and it sucks because I think both are great.
I like chicken salad better than tuna but yeah I agree. At home ok, just don't trust it anywhere else.

I like chicken salad better than tuna but yeah I agree. At home ok, just don't trust it anywhere else.
trusting food created for you in less than three minutes is highly overrated hahaha - no point taking the extra chance hahaha

Id' eat fake tuna (not proven) from Subway before I'd eat anything from JJ's place.

In my tuna reality, I only eat fresh, canned (in water) tuna salad at home that my Wife makes.

I’m team @fuffle master !! Miracle Whip FTW! And for the record, I don’t mind some fake tuna from an ice cream scoop at subway although I’ve been on a big spicy Italian kick for the last year.

I don't order tuna sandwiches at any sandwich shop around town (we don't a deli). I made that mistake once when I first moved to Oxford 10 years ago and nearly gagged. They used Miracle Whip.

At home, I'll make it once or twice a month but it has to have dill relish. Sweet relish is the devil's work. Mayo, mustard, dill relish, a little chopped red or green onion, salt and pepper to taste and a little jalapeno or pepperoncini vinegar for a little more bite. And, I don't do tuna melts or cheese on my sammich.

Miracle Whip 🤮

The southern boys know there’s Duke’s, then everything else. Especially for pimento cheese. “The caviar of the South”

trusting food created for you in less than three minutes is highly overrated hahaha ...
Thing is: Most times they aren't "making food" so much as merely assembling pre-made food components. Kind of like the difference between a cabinet maker and Joe or Jane Homeowner assembling Ikea cabinetry. Not particularly challenging ;)

I've done inspections at Jersey Mike's and Subway. I've seen the way food is received and stored.

Long story short: Jersey Mike's is legit and I'll never eat at Subway ever again.

I've done inspections at Jersey Mike's and Subway. I've seen the way food is received and stored.

Long story short: Jersey Mike's is legit and I'll never eat at Subway ever again.
I am not a subway guy at all, and this does NOT help.

thats why you always get the meatball sub at subway.

may as well throw some peanut butter and bananas on it while you're at it. :sick:
Well, my son is a chip off the ole block.. He puts peanut butter on his hamburgers. :ROFLMAO:

Back