Recent content by Benchmade

1. Benchmade

Seeitgolf putting app on the iPad

Anyone here of this? Putting has always been my downfall. I'm a left handed person who golfs righty. Getting through all the psyco babble and watching the video every night for a week. I went to my practice facility and started to drain everything I looked at "or came close" . I went from 3-4...
  2. Benchmade

Maltaby TU 6 iron, Graphite shaft, Burner equivalent ? Review inside

Building and testing a Maltby TU 6 iron. This is a couple of test wrapped into one. The head, the shaft and the combination of the two and how it stacks up to the name brands out there. I am a club/fitter in the NYC area. Surpassingly most of my customers are very wealthy and yet they game old...
  3. Benchmade

Need video of big guy swings

My friend is a rather big guy <---> big this way. Anyone have anything out there ???
  4. Benchmade

Vid from the man himself, Robin Aurther video

Not a pitch or anything. I'm just a fan. As a club builder "hobby", I've had the chance to test many different shafts. From a price standpoint his can not be beat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-xkqCTFQIv8
  5. Benchmade

Adjusting the lie on Burners ???

Long story short. My irons need to be 1/2in longer and 3 degrees up. I have hit this iron in the store ? "PING G15" and it felt great. No more having to drop my hands so low. So before springing for new irons with these specs. I wanted to adjust the lie on my current shovels "Burner+". Went to...
  6. Benchmade

Burner 2.0 or G15 ???

Hey gang, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a new set of irons. Right now using burner+. There very forgiving but because of my build i have to swing them with my hands very low. Acording to the static fitting from ping i should be 3 deg upright. Do i stay with what i have and get them...
  7. Benchmade

WTS: New 42 Niblick, shafts, wedges, putter.

Cleaning out the closet. Maybe someone can use. Lower 48 only. No trades. Price includes shipping. First up is a brand new still in the box wrapping and stickers. Cleveland 42 degree Niblick. Bought for a friend but he didn't tell me he got one and paid retail. My loss is your gain. $65 shipped...
  8. Benchmade

AXE Excalibur Tour shaft "Sleeper shaft" ???

I've built many clubs over the past few years. Most of what i do is re shafting for people i know as a hobby. Like i need more hobbies :banghead: So i have laid hands on many a shaft. On a whim i picked up a A.X.E. Excalibur 6+ tour in "R" flex. There are a few times where i need a shaft profile...
  9. Benchmade

TW iswing for iphone and droid

Question for those who have this and also use GolfShot. How do you Sync or upload the videos that you take to your GS account ?
  10. Benchmade

The Plane Truth

How many people here have used this system ? It has been and will continue to improve my swing/ball striking. I was a 25+ capper at the beginning of last year to a 17 now. Anyone else ? http://www.planetruthgolf.com/Home/tabid/75/Default.aspx
  11. Benchmade

Lamkin REL 3GEN review

I know the Lamkin line does not have the flash. I just got the new Lamkin 3 GEN grips to install on a couple of shafts. I have to say the feel is out of the park. firm yet tacky. I also like the fact that they are a mono tone. They can be used though out the bag. Going to hit some drives and...
  12. Benchmade

Niblicks kicking my wedges out of the bag ???

After reading a past thread on here about the Cleveland niblicks. I picked up a 56 new "last years" at half cost. In all thinking it would be a neat club but nothing i would want in my bag. Gaming a 56 & 60 XFT wedges. Went to the short game area at my range. This is where i spend most of my...
  13. Benchmade

R9 vs R9 460 vs R9 Supertri Most forgiving ?

Hey gang Whats your thoughts on these three ? Im a high capper with a slower swing speed. I have a slow looping tempo. Right now im gaming the R9 with stock "R" flex shaft. I get a medium ball flight and about 220 carry. Would the change to a 460cc or shaft change be more forgiving ? Thanks...
  14. Benchmade

The Inside Approach

I picked up this aid last year from Kmart. It was on clearance for $8. I was very supprised at how well this works. It cured me of the out to in path. The DVD is very well done. Also has and endorsed by Nicklaus. I use it in the beginning of the year to tune up with. Has anyone used it here on...
  15. Benchmade

Push cart vs riding.

I just read what was posted for walking. I use a Clic gear cart. I carried once and that was enough. I do not like riding though. The first time i went to my local course to play. The automaticly had me in a cart. I told them that i was walking/push cart and they looked at me like i was and odd...
Back