Recent content by Bigads166

1. B

Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

Update. Played club comp this morning. First time putting the jailbird out for 18 after only 9 yesterday. Wow. This thing is the real deal. Putting was fire for me. Managed a gross -1 with 27 putts. Will take something special to get this thing out of the bag.
  2. B

Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

Uk based people, Foremost golf online seem to have stock of the Jailbird Cruiser. I not affiliated. Only know as ordered one yesterday and got it today. Previous putter was a ai7 ch which I have loved since launch. Played very well with it. Took the Jailbird Cruiser out tonight for 9 holes...
  3. B

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Three rounds in with my 7ch Ai one. No 3 putts. That’s the story. End of.
  4. B

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex CB 2. What irons do you currently play? Callaway Apex Pro 21 3. What is your iron set makeup (3-PW, 4-GW, etc) 4-PW
  5. B

What did you shoot today?

Managed a gross +1 at my home course. came in with 38 stableford points playing off a 3 handicap. cut coming tomorrow though. Gutted as had a double bogey in there!!
  6. B

Callaway Paradym Hybrids

Looking to get one of these hybrids. Currently hitting Mavrik Pro 3 to about 205 carry. The paradym range seems to be an 18 degree 3 hybrid which is stronger than the Mavrik at 20. Will I need the 3 paradym or more loft? not looking for more distance as this gapping is right for me. Just want...
  7. B

A gross +1 73 round my home course. happy with my days work.
  8. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Does anyone have a contact number for Shotscope or is it via email only? Convinced my watch is faulty and want to get an exchange asap.
  9. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

So I tried again today. last night I did a factory reset but today was the same issue. Could not get a gps signal for ages then when it eventually did it kept dropping. Only option now is to reach out to CS and ask for a replacement.
  10. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Yeh I am wearing watch as directed in the instructions and haven’t touched the straps.
  11. B

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I am now convinced my unit is faulty. Updated to new firmware. Played tonight. Took ages to find a gps signal (about 4 holes) then kept dropping signal. Playing partner with an X5 had quick gps lock and no dropped signals. The odd thing was after a few times of it dropping and not seeming to...
  12. B

2023 Birdie Count

27 rounds tracked via Shot Scope this year. Currently at 49 birdies and 1 eagle.
  13. B

Played yellow tee today due to the rain here in the UK. Followed yesterdays gross 74 (comp) with a great gross 70 today. Course is par 72.
  14. B

Callaway ERC fade ball

First round with these in the bag tonight. love the feedback on putts. Superb. Just as easy to line up as normal triple track. the only downside for me is they feel a little firm compared to the chrome soft tt I have been using. Performance felt the same but definitely firmer off the putter face.
Back