Callaway ERC fade ball

I can't tell if the balls are crying or bleeding out..

I don't "hate" it, but I am not sure I love it either.
This is where I am. Feels like a response to TaylorMade too.

I prefer the triple track look to this one personally

Interesting look, but too busy for what I like, but then I feel that way about any alignment markings. Do like they are continuing to try to innovate and come up with ways to help golfers align the ball better.

I kinda like it. Need to try it to say for sure.

Nope. Don't like it. In love with TT though.

Yea, I don't know how to feel about this one. It's interesting, but I definitely like the triple track one better.

Would be nice if they just made a plain yellow version. I use a Check-N-Go anyway, with a red Sharpie. If they are not equator balancing at the factory, then why the markings? Plain would be nice...

I get the concept and alignment help is different, but I don’t know about others, the first thing that came to my head when I heard the name “why would I want a ball that was made to fade”. 😂

I like it better than TT.

I'd really like to see these off the wedge and roll off the putter!

would be cool to see this roll to the chrome soft lineup.

I like it from the initial look. Would love to see a video of this in motion.

I like it from the initial look. Would love to see a video of this in motion.
Agree, it seems like a marketing miss to not have a video in that instagram post.

I fade/slice enough... sorry Callaway I'm not putting a ball in play that puts "fade" in my head every time I tee it up :ROFLMAO:

First round with these in the bag tonight.

love the feedback on putts. Superb. Just as easy to line up as normal triple track.
the only downside for me is they feel a little firm compared to the chrome soft tt I have been using. Performance felt the same but definitely firmer off the putter face.

just what every weekend warrior wants - a ball that FADES more. So the naming is atrocious and misleading.

Used these yesterday in a tournament. It was cold and rainy and 27 holes. This thing was great. Really really easy to find. (Tell me how I played without me telling you lol).

It was an absolute champ on the green. Such a great visual. And the feel and sound on every putt was darn near perfect.

It didn’t stick the green as well as the CS though. But I’m not sure if it was the wet greens or not.???

It did really well with the longer fairway woods (3w,5w) from the short grass. Straight as an arrow.

Back