Recent content by cooljiain

1. C

FS Rory Mcilroy Jumeirah Titleist FJ cap

Hi, i have a few caps i want to sell, these are caps i picked up from jumierah beach resort when working with titliest tpi. the caps are very good quality and very rare. if you would lke to know more im happy to answer any questions. im asking $100 shipped from uk to worldwide. i have 9 caps...
  2. C

FS Rory Mcilroy Jumeirah Titleist cap

This is a adjustable cap at back with jumeirah on front and titleist and fj on sides. i am selling for $80 posted from uk. i am selling 5 caps which i have left over form a fitness event i was at in dubai as gave a lot to friends and family that wanted them. this is a rare hat that i dont...
  3. C

Tiger Woods and Foley

Will tiger ever think to himself its been 2 years of working on a swing and its still not in flow and comfortable and just not working. tiger has been with Foley long enough to get his game in shape and simply hasn't worked. i always looking at him these days know he will have at least one...
  4. C

Royal Aberdeen review

Hi i am looking for reviews of this course as im looking into joining, also if any members see this please help me out about how to gain membership. im often up in aberdeen and the course looks lovely, i drive past it quite a bit. i am a member of gleneagles but spend a bit of time in aberdeen...
  5. C

Global Golf experiance

I am not sure its here i should be posting in but if not tell me which forum this should be in. anyway to the point. I bough a taylormade r11 driver off global golf and arrived really quick and good. but i took it to the range and noticed the r11 sounded different, a big ting sounds and r11 is...
  6. C

From scotland but never played loch lomond

Hi i am wondering if any one has played loch lomond as i come from scotland as is only course i havnt played. dont even know hoe to join it, i would pay ridiculous money for it too, lol i just want to know if any one is a member or played it and how they got to manage to do it as its the most...
  7. C

Energy Drinks & Shots

i noticed this, energy drinks are so bad for you. my advice is when you get up mabye have a coca cola is you needs it and if not have oats with banana and blueberries as these together are full of energy. problem with enrgy drinks is once you take them you rely on them cause once you stop you...
Back