FS Rory Mcilroy Jumeirah Titleist cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljiain

Reaction score
Handicap
+2
This is a adjustable cap at back with jumeirah on front and titleist and fj on sides. i am selling for $80 posted from uk. i am selling 5 caps which i have left over form a fitness event i was at in dubai as gave a lot to friends and family that wanted them. this is a rare hat that i dont think is available to the public.

rorycap.jpg
Shot at 2012-02-17[/IMG]aded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

send in offers.waiting to hear back from few people so offers i will start to listen too. thanks

Last edited:
I've wanted one of those for a long time! Can't do that price tag though. It's a beautiful hat! GLWS

im away out just now but i if you leave me a offer i will get back. just leave offers either message me or reply to thread.

We have asked a few times that banter be left out of the marketplace. It seems like every for sale item that gets posted, there is a message saying something along the lines of "Nice, but I dont need it. GLWS". Lets leave the marketplace threads for those that are buying, selling or asking questions about the goods. Thanks.

That price is insane for a hat. Bring it down, and would consider getting it. Just a suggestion, you don't have to listen to me. GLWS though. It would be great to own one.

no it doesnt, the hotels are not allowed to advertise the cap with rory and titleist on it for legal matters, they did have a couple of hat options with only the jumierah on front and rors on back but this on doesn't have rors on the back. i am going to a event in may so will see if they have caps or other merchandise but im only guessing they will. anyway like i said private message me offers and ill get back to you with pictures and see if we can make a deal. thanks

So this is pretty much a hat that one can probably get in the pro shop at Jumeirah Resorts? I have friends who work for Emirates Airlines. I'm going to see if these hats can be snagged in the airport at D.I.A. B/c I have a feeling they can be for a lot less than $100.

no it doesnt, the hotels are not allowed to advertise the cap with rory and titleist on it for legal matters, they did have a couple of hat options with only the jumierah on front and rors on back but this on doesn't have rors on the back. i am going to a event in may so will see if they have caps or other merchandise but im only guessing they will. anyway like i said private message me offers and ill get back to you with pictures and see if we can make a deal. thanks

If this doesn't have any reference to Rory on it, how can you be stating that it does in the thread title? Sounds like it is just a hotel/FootJoy cap. This doesn't seem right to be advertising this as a McIlroy item.

If this doesn't have any reference to Rory on it, how can you be stating that it does in the thread title? Sounds like it is just a hotel/FootJoy cap. This doesn't seem right to be advertising this as a McIlroy item.

Those are my thoughts as well Smalls. I have a friend from College who lives in Dubai. I've sent her an email and the link to this thread. I want to see how common/easy these hats are to get, and what they'd set someone back. I have a feeling they're available in the Int'l Airport. In no way does the hat in the OP have anything to do with Rory McIlroy.

no i work with the resort in dubai sometimes with my job and they do have hats without the fj and titleist. they are not allowed to sell the logo hats, they can only give them away at events and ive only been able to get them once, so i dont even know if they do this anymore. it is illegal for them to sell due to copyright or something to do with the brands on it. and 100% are not sold in pro shops as i know 100% its illegal and was told this by the manager of jumeirah beach hotel which is were i got them and where i do a lot of fitness work also i play golf in dubai a bit and i would have noticed them in the pro shop if they sold them.

no i work with the resort in dubai sometimes with my job and they do have hats without the fj and titleist. they are not allowed to sell the logo hats, they can only give them away at events and ive only been able to get them once, so i dont even know if they do this anymore. it is illegal for them to sell due to copyright or something to do with the brands on it. and 100% are not sold in pro shops as i know 100% its illegal and was told this by the manager of jumeirah beach hotel which is were i got them and where i do a lot of fitness work also i play golf in dubai a bit and i would have noticed them in the pro shop if they sold them.
Is there anything to do with Rory on these caps you are selling for $100? Please provide photos of the caps if this is the case. Otherwise we should probably change the thread title and description because right now I would say that this is a Buyer Beware sale.

what? i advertise it as its the hat rory wears it does have reference as it has all his sponsors on it except rors, i do have a black cap with all the logos on and the one he wears 2012 version but this is a collectors item and wont be sold and was luckily to be in the right place at right time to get one of these. giving to me at tpi studio in dubai in January, could have got it signed but was not there when rory was testing.

Ok dude, just asking questions. Thanks for replying.

its ok i do understand why your asking questions but im 100% genuine and tell it how it is.

Jumeirah / FJ cannot sell hats with each other's logo on them to the public. I think this is a Rory hat... only he and his people have access to them with the both logos on them. I'd say you definitely could not get one in the airport.

Jumeirah / FJ cannot sell hats with each other's logo on them to the public. I think this is a Rory hat... only he and his people have access to them with the both logos on them. I'd say you definitely could not get one in the airport.

It looks like the hat that Rory wears. It is not a Rory hat.

What does the back of the hat look like? What kind of closure is it?

yes, this is genuine jumeirah titleist cap, it does not have rory on back and it is Velcro adjustable back. note: these are only made for promotional purposes for events and only people that were able to get them were me(fitness professional working with jumierah at event) and others in same boat, also higher up managers and so on got them. i although asked if i could get ones left over so did. i did get given a black exact rory mcilroy one and not just the sponsor ones here, but the black one was actually one of rorys hats he was getting given, i got them at tpi studio in dubai where rory gave the team a few, i was not there when he was in studio so i did not get it singed but i only could get one and im keeping that. so these are basically only way to get a mcilroy cap "lookalike" but genuine with his sponsors. i hope this makes sense and iceman is right they can not sell it to public with logos on like i said in previous post. it is impossible to get exact copy unless you actually get one of his hats what he was personally giving. these are next best thing and still impossible to get almost. hope this clears everything up. thanks

For a white one

$25 and I $15 towards pay the shipping.

Or $35 and you pay the shipping.

Okay guys, a little industrious Googleing will reveal that these hats are, in fact, quite hard to come by. The logos (Titleist and Jumierah) are exclusive of one another, and are usually not allowed to be on the same hat, as OP says. That being said, I am not sure if this should be advertised as a Rory hat, but that is up to OP and the mods.

i would advise everyone to do some research and then buy. i am honest and these are genuine but i know with online not everyone is so if your unsure ask me anything and i will answer. advertised as rory mcilroy as they are his sponsors and this is his sponsors hat as part of a promotion involving jumeirah and advertised rory in the event hence why these hats were giving out.

The hat is as close as you can come to a Rory hat without actually getting one from him. I'd say it's a very good buy for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back