FS Rory Mcilroy Jumeirah Titleist FJ cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljiain

Reaction score
Handicap
+2
Hi, i have a few caps i want to sell, these are caps i picked up from jumierah beach resort when working with titliest tpi. the caps are very good quality and very rare. if you would lke to know more im happy to answer any questions. im asking $100 shipped from uk to worldwide. i have 9 caps available for sale. cheers

IT was asked to be deleted and restarted for different pictures.

Thats a lot of hats!

no its $100 for one, i feel this is respectable and am willing to listen to offers too.

If these were fullback and had the titleist logo on the back with RORS and were black and were a little cheaper Id be all over them. GLWS

done, got the paymet nate, will post first thing in morning, got the address too. cheers

Need to know if these are also the ones listed on Ebay, please respond via PM if you dont want to here. If you have them listed on Ebay you'll need to close this one up.

They are Yoccos. He has referenced them on ebay, and they are identical pictures. Hes obviously made a pretty penny because he has sold 33 of them on ebay!!
Need to know if these are also the ones listed on Ebay, please respond via PM if you dont want to here. If you have them listed on Ebay you'll need to close this one up.

and even on there, the "exact hat Rory wears"....minus the Rors and Titleist on it

They are Yoccos. He has referenced them on ebay, and they are identical pictures. Hes obviously made a pretty penny because he has sold 33 of them on ebay!!

Thanks buddy! I probably missed that somewhere haha.

yeah same as ebay, is that a issue. im not a business. just selling what i dont need.

Title s/b Jumeirah Titleist FJ cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back