Recent content by Lefteist Golfer

1. Lefteist Golfer

Will Tiger win again?

No… for so many reasons, his game isnt any where near the tops of the PGA Tour, he would need his A game while the field would need to have their D or E game… and this isn’t mentioning that even if he makes it 4 rounds by the end of Saturday and then on Sunday his body is worn out from the...
  2. Lefteist Golfer

Who’s with me? Hitting off mats is the worst.

For those of us in the cold areas of the world during the winter months I’d really like to know the alternative? I mean if your a person living in Florida, Ca etc states where you can pretty much play year round then yes I totally agree… but when something is unavailable to you then what is the...
  3. Lefteist Golfer

Show Us Your Swing

Yeah and that’s the 1 thing I don’t have is the dedication… I’m content and realize at my age I’m never playing golf professionally so just go out and have fun with friends…. I don’t take golf to serious ….
  4. Lefteist Golfer

Show Us Your Swing

Thanks so much for the response… I can see in your video the clearing of the hips (something I know I don’t do) without getting into full detail is there some type of drills I could do to help with this issue…
  5. Lefteist Golfer

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

As dumb as this sounds cause I had a lot to do today with cutting the grass then moving furniture from my house to another home then getting new furniture and unloading that the only golf stuff I did today was thinking about it and now resting and here on THP….lol 😜
  6. Lefteist Golfer

Unpopular Opinion - The Masters / Augusta

Nothing at all wrong with having a opinion… that’s what makes the world go round imho. And for me I totally get what you’re saying, the entitlement of many who have attended this event forever while some have tried for years to get Thursday or Friday round tickets only to be denied. Also, for...
  7. Lefteist Golfer

Show Us Your Swing

I feel like I’m a bit steep at impact too… and I know I come over the top way more then I should… without sounding dumb cause I generally don’t know I’m guessing what you mean is my hands are not going through the ball before the club head is? And if so any suggestions to correct would be...
  8. Lefteist Golfer

Show Us Your Swing

Recently been working on ball placement in my stance
  9. Lefteist Golfer

You Have $10

Ham & Cheese on Rye $3.00 Plain Potatoe Chip $1.50 Blueberry Muffin (for a snack later) $1.50 Soft Drink $2.00 Bottled Water (for later) $2.00
  10. Lefteist Golfer

Tour Event LIV Miami 2024 Apr 5-7

That sleeve Tat along with the shirt out and the long hair up he definitely doesn’t fit the Pro Golfer tag but I totally agree, once he gets his feet under him again he will definitely be someone to contend with for sure
  11. Lefteist Golfer

Jason Day's Malbon pants are.....

I’m sorry but just for the sake of receiving a check from this sponsor to wear these horrendous looking pants I’d be firing my agent cause clearly this is Mickey Mouse type attire and a player of Day’s stature clearly could have done better than that
  12. Lefteist Golfer

Would you trust a 15 handicap caddie?

Well how many great Head Coaches are all around all the major sports who weren’t any good at the game compared to those they are coaching… I mean right now the Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel never played football at a high level…. So if this 15 handicap has knowledge his ability doesn’t matter imho….
  13. Lefteist Golfer

Is Nicklaus relevant anymore?

I fully appreciate all the greats from years past that accomplished mighty feats in the arena of sports, but let me ask you this… and the answer is a resounded answer to the question presented. Do you currently play and or watch golf on TV because of Jack? I don’t and I fully expect your...
  14. Lefteist Golfer

Tour Event The 2024 Sentry

What in the world is Jason Day wearing? My goodness his pants look like MC Hammer balloon pants from the 90’s… :unsure::unsure:
Back