Jason Day's Malbon pants are.....

I think they'd have to be dragging on the ground in order to be complete opposite.

They are just stupid.
And look stupid.
Joggers prevent the flood. These pants invite the flood 🤣🤣

Throw down some cardboard and a jam box and he’s ready to breakdance on the 3rd tee box.

How about an NFL jersey?? 😂
Not a fan of that either unless it’s for a specific purpose or to deliberately be funny.

Hard for me to judge these guys, though - I’d wear some awfully ugly s**t if you’re gonna pay me millions to do so.

Not a fan

But I was told that baggy and pleated pants are back in fashion now

Maybe 5 years from now we'd all be wearing them again

He had to of lost a bet

Joggers prevent the flood. These pants invite the flood 🤣🤣
This would explain the rain here in Northern California.....thanks a lot Jason!!!!!

Awful.

I guess we should be thankful he’s wearing pants??

Commentator asked Kevin Kisner if he wore joggers and he said only at home. 😂 I like joggers to run, mountain bike in, and active things but not so much on the course.

Last edited:
Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I’m sorry but just for the sake of receiving a check from this sponsor to wear these horrendous looking pants I’d be firing my agent cause clearly this is Mickey Mouse type attire and a player of Day’s stature clearly could have done better than that

He must be a glutton for punishment first Nike and now this hope the brinks truck rolled up.

I laughed way too hard at this

I see Jesper Parnevik has also signed up with them. Believe it or not, the trousers he’s wearing are even worse. Their women’s range seems better. Charlie Hull is also now wearing Malbon, although to be fair, she makes anything look good.

I bet they're more comfortable than the clingy stretchy pants though.
I bet they’re not. Those things are heavy and hot. 95% cotton in July is not comfy. They’re basically stretch khaki’s like a pair of dockers.

That Is Ridiculous John Mulaney GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back