Recent content by krank78

1. krank78

practice net for in home

anyone know a good net that can be set up in house that will stop a 200 mph ball speed.
  2. krank78

Final 8 in remax long drive

The final 8 this year will be hitting at a 50yd grid from a 75 ft platform. Im just wondering if that may be a bit much. Im not sure a lot of the tour players hit a grid under those conditions. Anyone ever hit from a elevated tee like that. Im not sure I have I wonder how much tougher it's going...
  3. krank78

durable 3wood and hybird????

it seems as if 3 woods arent as tough as drivers. i have tried a rbz 3wd a titleist 3wd and a krank 3wd. none of them lasted over a bucket of balls on the range before caving the face in. does anyone know of one thats a lil tougher. also looking for a hybird havnt hit one enough to know if they...
  4. krank78

kentucky retail ???

i want to try out a seemore. i dont see any stores on your website in ky. i live in liberty ky closest major city is lexington do you have a retailer there.
  5. krank78

oboo handicap question?

here is my stats for the last 5 rounds. 1/24 Bright Leaf Glf Resort: 18-Hole Crs 85 1/23 Hickory Hills CC 83 1/22 Hickory Hills CC 78 1/21 Old Bridge GC 82 1/20 Hickory Hills CC 77 it says i have a handicap of 4.6 how is that.
  6. krank78

caddy outdrives lee westwood

So European and PGA Tour star and former #1 ranked player Lee Westwood was playing in a golf outing in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida recently. His caddy for the day was a burly, middle aged local man. Apparently, Westwood was really driving the ball long that day by tour standards, and...
  7. krank78

long drive ????

not sure if this is where to ask it or not. if i enter and cash a check in a pro long drive event does that make me ineligable to compete in amature events help by thp and other amature events as well?
  8. krank78

FS: cobra pro cb 3 thru pw

i have a set of cobra pro cb irons that i got from a buddy in a trade. they have s 300 shafts golf pride grips. these have some bag wear but nothing major. 200$ obo
  9. krank78

2013 b330

does anyone know if there going to release a new model this year. i dont want to buy a bunch of 2012s if they are ty.
  10. krank78

course jb holmes grew up playing

played at campbellsville cc today not the first time but man no wonder jb became a good golfer. the greens there are very small. the only greens i hit in regulation is the ones where i hit driver and chipped on. got a scramble there tomorrow hope my teammates can hit some good wedge shots. i...
  11. krank78

remax world championships

Live on espn Thursday. is anyone else gonna watch.
  12. krank78

pocket golf club groove cleaner

I'm. Trying to find these for sale anyone know where I can get a few without buying a min 150 of them lol. A friend of mine had one at a scramble Thursday. These are very handy and imo better than the ones that clip on a bag. The bristles are very stiff plastic not metal.
  13. krank78

b330 vs hex black

Played both balls today first off the putter I couldn't tell any difference at all. From 100 yards out with a 56 vokey the b330 hit and released about a foot very constantly. I hit several shots with each ball. The hex black hit and released about 5 feet. From 160 out with a pw the b330 backs up...
  14. krank78

wilson fg tour x

have played these and love em. anyone know where i can get a decent deal on these.
  15. krank78

putter drive

this putter isnt very good like hitting the ball with lead. only got about 260 with roll on the farthest one.
Back