krank78

Reaction score
Handicap
oob 4.4
this putter isnt very good like hitting the ball with lead. only got about 260 with roll on the farthest one.

sry guys have to turn your head sideways to watch lol.

That was pretty crazy to watch.

Only 260 with roll? Sign me up.

holy crap, that is funny

what kind of shot dispersion were you seeing? what was your "miss"

how's the putter holding up

Thats nuts. Dean-o is going to start driving like this

lol had a few slices with that putter the last one i had wich broke was a lot hotter and straighter. wasnt bad slices tho probabaly about 30yd right.

#chutting just got upstaged by #drutting.

Someone would die if they did this with one of my beloved putters. :alien:

That's why you go for the bargain basement cheap-o putters. The kind Jersey Nate finds at that thrift store he goes to.

This > chutting.

Putter driving contest at the outing?

hahaha that's hilarious, I was going to say something about using Jman's putters, I'm glad I didn't lol

so if you hit your putter 260, how far do you hit your driver? That's crazy

That is awesome, Ole Gray and I played at the goat track one day and an old man (yeah, older than me) joined up with us. He hit all of his shots with the putter and even beat both of us on one par 4 when each of us bogeyed and he somehow got close enough in 3 to make the "real" putt. He was in his late 70's I believe, but could have been 80's, and would get the drives out there in the 200/220 range. Pretty funny.

That is awesome, Ole Gray and I played at the goat track one day and an old man (yeah, older than me) joined up with us. He hit all of his shots with the putter and even beat both of us on one par 4 when each of us bogeyed and he somehow got close enough in 3 to make the "real" putt. He was in his late 70's I believe, but could have been 80's, and would get the drives out there in the 200/220 range. Pretty funny.
Did he only carry a putter?

lol thats a dead putter i have hit a few on course over 400 but thats either downhill or with wind. the last remax qualifier i went to i hit one 368 into a slight head wind but scott smith world record holder of 539 showed up and hit one 378.

Crazy :) I've wanted to try, but I've been told that putter shafts wouldn't hold, and I'd rather not risk my Betti ;D

That's why you go for the bargain basement cheap-o putters. The kind Jersey Nate finds at that thrift store he goes to.

I'm totally trying my hand at this with one of those babies...LOL...

This is SO much better than chutting.

if there is any way i can get outta work il be at the gathering in ohio i believe i read its on the 20th?

have never broke a putter shaft had a couple break the hozzel tho. most just warp and you end up with a open faced putter lol try putting with that

anyone wanting to try it find the cheap knock off 2 ball putters with the insert they seem to work the best

That's awesome, really gives you an advantage in those 3 club tournaments!!! My neck hurts now!!!

Haha! This is hilarious man. I really wanna try this now with my old putter. Thanks for uploading it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

if there is any way i can get outta work il be at the gathering in ohio i believe i read its on the 20th?

Good to hear, I have to turn in a headcount by tonight or tomorrow am if u could let me know by then

Back