Recent content by Normanator

1. N

New Cobra Driver

Another "intresting" release from Cobra again. Can't say I'm a big fan of the Rickie Fowler Orange colouring. What do you think?
  2. N

Callaway Prototype Utility Iron

Just seen a new prototype from Callaway and once again they have made a amazing looking club. Can't wait to try that thing out.
  3. N

What Are The Best/Worst Golf Shoes You Have Ever Owned?

What are the best or worst golf shoes you have ever owned? Let me know what you best or worst golf shoe you have ever owned is! Rate them out of 10 on comfort, waterproofness, stability/grip and overall appearance. Also if you want add a picture of your favorite or nightmare pair!! Name...
  4. N

Where to be able to purchase Adidas Tour 360 Sport shoes?

Does anyone know where I could find a place where I could buy a pair of Adidas Tour 360 Sport golf shoes in a Size 9 and in standard width, not wide fit! I'm not fussed by the colour of them but they just have to be the Sport version of the standard version. I thank you in advance for your...
  5. N

Why can't we have Japanese Golf Clubs?

It would be so much better if we were allowed the Japanese Golf Clubs. Some of them are amazing. What do you think?
  6. N

Mercedes AMG Due To Release Golf Clubs

Mercedes AMG debuts a brand new line for golf. Royal Collection a long time player in the golf business in Asia has developed a deal to help build out equipment for Mercedes AMG. WSH Inc. CEO Michael Lee, the founder of Nickent Golf said "Under Mercedes, our approach is that anything...
Back