O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My daughter and family lives in Roseburg. I will be out that way in a couple of months. Always ready to tee it up.
    I didn't even pay attention to whatever logos were on them. Was there honestly more than like 3-4?
    Well my girlfriends sister and brother in law live up in Washington, and if I ever make it up there I'll let you know, I've always wanted to play golf on the coast in Oregon
    Yeah the 4 woods are hard to come by, I'll let you know if I find one, I'm always looking for R11 woods on ebay haha, thanks for the friend request!
    That's Tadashi. He's staying as my avatar till I get in the top 20 of the THP WR.
    might be easier to find an rbz head low loft and get a different shaft to throw in that bad boy...
    hey, it's sold and gone lol i'm not playing it anymore b/c the cleveland classic i bought off h0ss is the best fairway finder i've had in a very long time.
    Seems like you're changing balls a lot (like me). Welcome to the club! Let me know when you need Callaways. I gotcha.
    LOL! Last march we had 10 days in the 80s followed by a snowstorm. Welcome to Michigan. Where the winds rotate 180* at a moment's notice.
    Here you go dude

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back