Srixon and Brooks Koepka

I honestly can't see how that wouldn't be entertaining. C'mon brah. :LOL:

Not sure I would wish Crossfield even on Brooks. But yeah, I'd watch.

I'm right there too. I'm hoping he has a good 2022, and doubly so with the Srixon logo on his bag.
Yep. he gets a clean slate from me, thanks the the Srixon/Cleveland fam.

What he does from here on out is up to him haha!

Good for you Srixon, great equipment, fantastic company….well deserved to add another stallion to your stable.

He’s gonna be him. No doubt.

I think the ball change is always a pretty big deal for players making equipment changes. I will be very curious how his touch around the green is this next year.

I think the ball change is always a pretty big deal for players making equipment changes. I will be very curious how his touch around the green is this next year.
He’s not moving to a TM ball, he will be fine. :LOL:

He’s not moving to a TM ball, he will be fine. :LOL:

Just play for a lot of release, it’s totally fine!

But for real, going from a pro V1 X if my memory is somewhat right to a completely different ball, I mean there is still a change. I don’t know if he has the talent that some of us have with changing a ball and it not do anything.

Just play for a lot of release, it’s totally fine!

But for real, going from a pro V1 X if my memory is somewhat right to a completely different ball, I mean there is still a change. I don’t know if he has the talent that some of us have with changing a ball and it not do anything.
He won’t have an issue, I’m calling it. He’s going from an elite golf ball to an elite golf ball.

He won’t have an issue, I’m calling it. He’s going from an elite golf ball to an elite golf ball.

Well then the other important thing is let’s hear more about that prototype of ball sometime in January :)

Such a great addition by Cleveland, and hoping Brooks has a good season with his new gear. Can't wait to see the bombs with his zx driver

Such a great addition by Cleveland, and hoping Brooks has a good season with his new gear. Can't wait to see the bombs with his zx driver
Same. I’m hoping he has a great year.

Looks to be the proto...perhaps the Diamond!

I’m glad there’s a lot of the equipment in his bag and ball too. Was hoping it wasn’t just going to be an iron thing. Nice to see the Cleveland wedges in theee too

Came in here to talk about Brooks but whatever this TM ball stuff is might be dumbest **** I've come across on this forum in a bit, though not surprising.

Last edited:
Does Srixon have a connection to an apparel manufacturer, like Cobra/Puma or Callaway/Travis Matthew? Because then at least Koepka could escape Nike’s horrible scripting choices.
If was as good as he is, I would not wear anyones uniform of the day. I would want to stand out, not look like everyone else on team Nike or any other company.

I like that he picked his irons way ahead of this deal.

Back