LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

THP Finding out its 6-6 after Day 1!!

Bar_croud.gif

I think the dinner at Al's house was my favorite part of the entire trip. With this being a night later, and the score all tied up heading into singles, its going to be epic.

Damn I don’t think I’ll make it up this late…I’m spent.
You can watch it in the morning... It will be way shorter than last night.

Is anyone going to the Nest tonight after AL's house?

1BC7658B-8CA9-4ADA-A297-C15B79EAF5D6.jpeg

Getting together for a trip to Al’s house.

Is anyone going to the Nest tonight after AL's house?
Just chatted about it. Doesn’t sound like it with what’s on the line tomorrow. But then again it’s 6-6 after the night some had :LOL: so a few may

Can someone provide some history on the Al house situation and how he fits into everything? I feel like someone needs to write a historical summary of this event and should be attached to the announcement every year.

The dinner at Al's house is just a small glimmer of what life could be like if people didn't suck. It's literally everything that's right with this world.

Enjoy it guys.

Can someone provide some history on the Al house situation and how he fits into everything? I feel like someone needs to write a historical summary of this event and should be attached to the announcement every year.

I agree with this!

power nap

You never know I may be there. I just got caught back up through pages after dinner & im pumped up and wide awake!!!

Enjoy it all forget any bad shots have fun. What a great follow tusks for all these pics, comments, and just for the whole of it.

Back