LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Wow these photos of the course, it honestly looks like it not real grass so perfectly manicure and the back drops are stunning.
Wait till you see Al’s little slice of paradise 🤪

Al is one of the primary reasons we are even blessed to be playing The Hideaway. He is a member there, coordinates stuff and opens him home to the #LunaticFringe . We need more Al's in this world for sure
That’s the tie in I needed. I didn’t know if he was a staff member at the hideaway, worked for callaway, or what. Thanks Mike!

will they be delivered to the correct house this year?

and do you have fizzle / everyone.
The #BuddySystem has been working. I'm confident we are all onboard..lol

What time do the matches start tomorrow for us following along?
Will know more tonight. Weather could make for a moving target with tee off times according to the Hideaway pro. Could be similar to todays

Wow these photos of the course, it honestly looks like it not real grass so perfectly manicure and the back drops are stunning.

it doesn’t feel real being out there. The greens are insane. The views are incredible. It’s the best golf course I’ll ever play in my lifetime.

We gotta golf / hang with this guy!!!
I’ll even make the trip up from Florida…has to be a foursome right?

Just pulled into the Hideaway. Be at Al house soon

I have full faith in him. I think he has the ZC right where he wants them after day 1

I would say so. I think this is the first time ever a team has been tied going into Singles. Don't think we've ever had the lead but maybe @JDax can confirm

By the way.. the theragun wave duo roller is doing work on this bus ride.. this thing is insane!!

Can't wait to see these shirts

Have you had a bubblegum vodka martini? Because @V14_Heels and I have. So while neither of us have had the sweet taste of a Hideaway Blueberry Lemonade beverage, its not like you are speaking with novice here.

Did you have to give up your man card when you ordered that bubblegum martini?

Almost there…
42A10FCF-EA11-46B0-8303-83F7AE5589B9.jpeg

Back