What did you shoot today?

Course was still sloppy AF but at least it wasn’t as cold. Still shot a 40-40-80 with 4 bogies and 2 doubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95 on a breezy, gusty day that was also cart path only and took five hours. 🫠

Played 18 yesterday on the sim. Shot 90 at Wade Hampton in NC. Blew up a couple of holes but I was pleased with my play.

43/40 for an 83. 2 doubles on the front, none on the back. Awesome morning, started out in the mid-50s and was almost 70°F by the time we finished. Wore a jacket the first few holes, played the rest of the round in shorts and a polo.

First round of the year was yesterday as the course finally melted off. 5 weeks from the last round. I shot my personal best ever round of 76, 39-37 with five bogies and one birdie. All downhill from here. I was really disappointed because in my area the posting season doesn't open up until March 1st. That round could have lowered me into single digits for the first time in my life.
57% of fairways
39% GIR
29 Putts

Last edited:
Shot 84 8 over on the front 4 over on the back but I HAD A STRETCH WITH 3 birdies in A ROW. Amazing lol first time i ever did that i think
Happy Birthday Love GIF by LINE FRIENDS

39\42 for 81.
Golf is weird. Horrible driving day. Only hit 33% fairway and had 33 putts. Missed 4 birdies inside 15 ft., yet made 4 > than 12 for pars….

39\42 for 81.
Golf is weird. Horrible driving day. Only hit 33% fairway and had 33 putts. Missed 4 birdies inside 15 ft., yet made 4 > than 12 for pars….
at least you got to play!!

Green sounds like it was a wild time.

39\42 for 81.
Funny have fickle the putter can be, right? Drop the long ones but miss the shorties. I know that feeling all too well.

at least you got to play!!

Green sounds like it was a wild time.
Yeah, whole group was having issues with the pin placements. Lot's of wanking after the round :ROFLMAO:
I think Satan was involved somehow.....

Played better today. Went back to my old iron swing (too much in to out) and it was very good today. Shot a 39-35-74 with 3 birdies, 3 bogies, and a double. Was pretty happy overall.

4 birdies -- 74

39/41 80

Best round in awhile, made some good putts and a couple decent drives for an ol man IMG_4254.jpegScreenshot 2024-01-31 at 4.32.19 PM.png

Played ok today. Started off slow but righted the ship on the back. Shot a 40-36-76 with 1 birdie, 1 double, and 3 bogies.

85 that felt like 105

41/46 for an 87. The back 9 was an exercise in frustration. At least the weather was perfect and it was a great day to be out there playing!

I broke 90.

That’s about it. 🤣

Ooooooof. I need to stop taking layoffs.

Tried using Arccos again for the first time in a couple of years. Took me awhile to get used to it but got in a rhythm after 9 and the score reflected it. Shot a 42-37-79 with 1 birdie, 1 double, and 6 bogies. I think this time around I will like the data it provides. Last time it seemed very cumbersome using it while playing. But now it seems easier to use.

Played two days ago shot 81, two birdies, 3 over front 6 over back. Hybrid got me in big trouble twice both on 190 yd par 3s. Two 40 yard shank slices. One was ob. Hasnt been the same since i had to replace my old 4 hybrid cuz the head flew off into a pond. Used to able hit nice floaty half swing punch shots 190 to a full swing 210 yarder pretty easy, ive tried two differnt hybrids but i am having issues getting comfortable. One is more comfortable on the range but ive been shanking on course, scared to release. The other one feels better at impact but really cant time it up quite right consistently on the range i keep hitting slightly behind the ball with it very odd. Probably in my head.

Edit man i sound whiny lol i got two rounds in this week enjoyed em both very much

40/38 for a 78 (par 71) this morning, on a soggy CPO course. 10/14 FW, 6/18 GIR, 29 putts. It's fun when every part of your game is working at least reasonably well, just wish it happened more often! :LOL:

Course conditions were pretty rough (got over an inch of rain last night). Shot a 37-39-76 with 1 birdie, and 5 bogies. I don’t think I have ever chunked more approach shots in my life (chunked 7).

A real tale of two nines today: 46 / 37 for an 83. Needless to say, I found something on the back. But we don't get many days this nice in February so I was just happy to be out regardless.

A scrappy 83 to finish at +13 while ball testing. It was interesting. Kinda fun. Kinda frustrating. Kinda just scraping the ball around. I saw a video somewhere recently of a scratch golfer playing from all sorts of positions and lies and realized it ain’t always gonna be pretty. Today was that realization in action.

Back