What’s your favorite putter?

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Doesn’t have to be your current gamer. Whats favorite putter you’ve ever gamed?

My goodness the Ai-One 7T is not coming out of the bag…EVER!!!

Cleveland Almost Belly T-Frame.

Not the flashiest, but it’s sentimental to me and I played some of my favorite rounds ever with it.

Ping Anser 5

Doesn’t have to be your current gamer. Whats favorite putter you’ve ever gamed?
My highly prized 2010 Odyssey White Hot XG 2.0 #1. Ever since I had an Odyssey jumbo grip put on it, it changed everything.
I don't know how, I don't know why, I don't understand... It's just.... magical!

Odyssey.WhiteHot.XG1.jpg

Had a Wilson harmonized m5 and did well with it. Had some good rounds with it.

Ping A1. Wish I still had it. It was at a girlfriend apt when we broke up. Last I ever saw or it.

The next one I buy… maybe…

I've played a lot of putters I liked a lot at the time, but it would be hard to call anything but the Ai-ONE 7S my all-time favorite at this point.

Two ball blade. Won two club championships with it

Odyssey 2ball. Can’t remember the line. It was a used find. Not my jam now but my first foray into mallets.

Had a bunch of late 90's Scotties - carbon steel. Wish I'd kept them.

One of my favorites was a BB43 - centered shafted Bett - early 2000's.

I've owned too many putters ....

Last edited:
This custom SeeMore DB4. It's my favorite and it's not close.

1000003876.png

1000003875.png

1000003874.png

It’s a close one between my Jailbird 380 and LeanLock putter. Slight advantage to the Jailbird. Really loving the counterbalanced putter!

M'y custom smooth face Kevin Burns 9306 (340g)
e5945cdd202f35e2e79cd8ccd67f38fb.jpg
5664f80946e7249e34f297281ce3c4cf.jpg

Envoyé de mon moto g 5G - 2023 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have two favorites, one being a Ping 69 putter that I traded to my brother for my father's Texas Wedge that I display on the wall of my study. It had that distinctive "ping" sound that was unique to Ping. I asked him a couple of weeks ago and he still has it. That was a putter that I bought new when it first came out.

My other favorite is the Ping B60 of any generation. I just really like that head design.

Scotty Newport 2 for show, Stroke Lab WH OG 7 for dough.

Tommy Armour ZAAP from the 90's. Bagged it for 25 years till it disappeared one day.

Good morning..... Mmmm, coffee!! :cool:

I already posted about my Odyssey White Hot XG (post #5 above), which will never EVER leave my bag!
However, my #2 putter from my collection, is an absolute classic fully restored by me and Golf Galaxy:

....................1973 Ping Pal.............................................2010 Odyssey White Hot XG 2.0 #1
PingPal.OdysseyWH1.jpg

Who ever knew that a 50 year old putter could still sink putts?
Maybe subconsciously I seem to prefer blades with a single top line. :unsure:

Last edited:
This’ll get lambasted I’m sure, but I loved the Cleveland Stubby. Every time I rolled one, I putted so well with it out of necessity.

I just couldn’t ever game it, cause the noise I would hear about it would be not worth it

RAM zebra was my putter forever growing up.

Funny enough, its probably a Ping redwood anser putter I snagged preowned at a GG for $35. I used that putter to win a pretty prestigious amateur event in the metro area.

Sadly I ruined it by trying to make it better. Didnt realize ping installed the shaft with molten hot lava and put a spell on it so only King arthur could remove the shaft from the head. I’ve come to learn I’m not a king…. #pauper

RAM zebra was my putter forever growing up.
This was my gamer when I was last playing. The only thing I didn't sell when I started up again last year - although I do now have other putters.

I'm not likely to use it, but it is in mint condition and probably worth less than £20 to sell. So it is staying.

This critter. I make a lot of putts with it.

It was a bargain bin find for $4. The shaft was lose. I cleaned it up, adjusted it to my grip, and stroke, glued it in place and started making lots of putts.

Last I checked, once on the green, my average putts per hole were around 1.68

Attachments

• 20231229_162311.jpg
    20231229_162311.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 5
Back