EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Experience

Good luck to those who are selected!

Congrats dAS0

Congrats @dAS0 on returning. Hope to be able to join you as this event is going to be top tier. My new Titleist irons and wedges I think would like some new Titleist wedges to snuggle up with in the bag 😉.

WOW< Dream trip!!!!!

Is sign up in May or event is in May?

Firstly congrats to @dAS0 on absolutely murdering the T-Series reviews and getting the return call!

Secondly, HIDDEN CREEK AND TITLEIST WOODS??? I've been to this event two years in a row but I'm gonna try for a three peat!!

@amarkabove has cashed in his golden ticket for this one and has been added to the first post.

Congrats amarkabove.

Guess what!
Welcome to the Titleist Experience!
We said one person was returning, and that is you.
Congrats @dAS0

That’s some fun information first thing this morning!!!

Dang, and a Golden Ticket Cash in congrats @amarkabove !!!

congrats @dAS0 on the tap to go back to the Titleist experience, that's awesome. Congrats also to @amarkabove for using the golden ticket on this event.

the Titleist Experience last year was absolutely one of the highlights of my golfing life. getting to hang out with awesome THPers, golf, and pick the brains of Josh, Marni, and Jacquelyn from Titleist was an unbelievable opportunity, such great people. new course this year at Hidden Creek, new...Titleist stuff that won't be irons...

do. not. miss. this. signup!

View attachment 9249577
You can only pick one thing. What was coolest thing about this event?

A solid choice for the golden ticket, for sure! Welcome aboard @amarkabove ! I can't wait to hear more about what Titleist has in store!

And thank you to everyone for all the shout outs. I am still floating after the announcement that I am heading back!

This is incredible! Thank you so much! Everyone at the event was amazing; you, Josh, Jacquelyn, Marni, and every THPer.

I am so excited! What a day!
Congrats, @dAS0!

The second golden ticket has been cashed in as well.
@BMiller813 welcome to the Titleist Experience.

Egg Harbor?!?!

I have family there, or near there, and I some time to have a meal or golf or both with the NJ contingent.

Again, checking dates and hitting balls I’ll be ready.

THP, Titleist, and Hidden Creek. Thanks y’all.

Back