1000060889.jpg

Posting this to publicly shame my wife for arguing that the damn Christmas pillow needs to be out. That the "Reserved For The Dog" pillow alone just isn't enough for the enormous 8.5lb dog. 🙄

For those that were a 2 dog house that transitioned into a 1 dog house, how long till the 1 dog adjusts to the new normal?
Ours didn't do well with it ever. They'd been together for 12 years and he just couldn't really handle being alone at that point. That's when Gizmo became the golf dog (tons of pictures of that over the years here) and everything else dog. Because we just couldn't leave him alone. He wasn't young himself at that point and he'd get so worked up we worried he'd have a heart attack.

View attachment 9248307

Posting this to publicly shame my wife for arguing that the damn Christmas pillow needs to be out. That the "Reserved For The Dog" pillow alone just isn't enough for the enormous 8.5lb dog. 🙄
She has that look of "can I help you sir? Move along nothing to see here."

New toy pack from Costco day!
IMG_5009.jpeg

20240312_124828.jpg

Nellie Mae

NM1.jpg
NM2.jpg

Haven’t gotten a chance to work from home with this little lady in a minute.
IMG_9447.jpeg

Seasonal allergies are kicking her butt right now and we really don’t want to go the route of shots because of the side effects. We started on adding quercetin with bromelain based in a recommendation and hope that gives her relief

For now we nap!

IMG_8871.jpeg

Pretty girl, is she a doodle of some sort?
Yessir, mini bernadoodle. She’s a sweetheart except for her territorial nature surrounding sleeping on my pillow, and her desire to lick attack my face while I’m trying to do yoga.

Yessir, mini bernadoodle. She’s a sweetheart except for her territorial nature surrounding sleeping on my pillow, and her desire to lick attack my face while I’m trying to do yoga.
Nice, we'll never have a dog that sheds again I don't think. We've got a St. Bernadoodle and a Cavapoo, they're both awesome.

Nice, we'll never have a dog that sheds again I don't think. We've got a St. Bernadoodle and a Cavapoo, they're both awesome.
How big is the St. Bernadoodle?

Katey got her spring haircut today. Very thick fur and we're thinking she feels better now that the temps are rising for Spring & Summer

Kater before 3 22 24.jpg

and after

Kater after 3 22 24.jpg

Sascha watching the rain from her window, looks like she wants the rain to stop too.

20240324_091050.jpg

So living on my own and in an apartment I know it would be to hard on a dog so I went to the local shelter and found a nice cat. Obviously this is not keeping the Snickerdog trend but this guy needed a good home. He is 1 years old, and his shelter name was Bingo, not sure if that will stick or not. It was about 2:30 this morning when he decided he could come out of hiding and claim the apartment and me as his.
20240325_053654.jpg

Last edited:
So living on my own and in an apartment I know it would be to hard on a dog so I went to the local shelter and found a nice cat. Obviously this is not keeping the Snickerdog trend but this guy needed a good home. He is 1 years old, and his shelter name was Bingo, not sure if that will stick or not. It was about 2:30 this morning when he decided he could come out of hiding and claim the apartment and me as his.
View attachment 9251395
Awesome looking kittie!! Congrats and good for you!

Back