2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

That Pablo Lopez for Luis Arraez trade might quietly be two super stars being traded that both help their new team.

Lopez looks to be the real deal and is a strikeout machine. Front line starter that is so good.

Arraez is the best pure hitter in MLB and proved it by winning the battle title back to back years in both AL and NL.
Yes. As of right now this to me is one of the best trades I can remember for both sides.

And to think I was excited to meet you...

I guess at least you aren't a Braves fan.
Braves have terrorized me most of my life so definitely not a fan

Braves have terrorized me most of my life so definitely not a fan
They're actuality a big part of why I'm a Phillies fan. Only teams I could watch regularly growing up were them or the Cubs (Best friend got TBS/WGN). Friend became a Braves fan, so I decided to cheer for the Phils.

IMG_3119.jpeg

Also. Maybe a reason to go to a White Sox game.

The Cell is great and tickets are cheap. Used to be able to get $5 tickets on Sundays. You just have to go when a good team is playing.

The Cell is great and tickets are cheap. Used to be able to get $5 tickets on Sundays. You just have to go when a good team is playing.
But ewww Chicago

I went to a game there when I was in Chicago for a conference. I never understood the hate it gets. I really enjoyed it.

South side too. I actually don’t care for Chicago either. Every time I go I’m glad I don’t live there, but you know how I am about humans.
Give cheap tickets to dodge bullets

Much better food there than at Wrigley.
That has to be like a $40 shake right? :ROFLMAO:
Pulp Fiction Milkshake GIF

Think its only $15

Also, I don’t want to be that guy, but I’ve been really polite all offseason:
Really Boston???? Can’t pony up that money???? ( or even less, his wife is here for crying out loud! )
Sorry for the interruption. Arizona needed the rotation help. This should help.

Also, I don’t want to be that guy, but I’ve been really polite all offseason:
Really Boston???? Can’t pony up that money???? ( or even less, his wife is here for crying out loud! )
Sorry for the interruption. Arizona needed the rotation help. This should help.
Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Back