Is Lasagna just Spaghetti cake?

Is Lasagna just spaghetti cake?

• Yes

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
I voted no. I think, as pointed out above, spaghetti cake would be baked spaghetti.

I wish I could say this sprouted my pie thread, but apparently food is hot in the streets this morning across America :ROFLMAO:
Pies, cobblers, lasagna, oh my.

We need to talk, partner...

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

No, there’s baked spaghetti and lasagna.

This man said a cake is flour and water!

IMG_2497.gif

Pasta Cake?

Yes.

I voted yes because the principle is sound, even if it isn't exactly a 1:1 thing.

James Franco GIF

It’s a pie in a pie pan, cake in a cake pan, casserole in a casserole pan.

Very forgiving ingredients.

🤣
Isnt it a casserole dish though?

I'm saying no. Different pasta, one has cheese, and usually a little different sauce.

Although spaghetti cake is kind of fun to say!

Part of me now wants to make a lasagna using spaghetti.....
I make baked spaghetti, and I also want to try this! Would you mix everything together or try for layers? I think I'd just mix it.

Isnt it a casserole dish though?

Well, I’ve done it in a bread pan and a brownie pan as well. It’s culinarily confused and identifies with its container.

That’s why you NEVER put leftover spaghetti in a Cool Whip container.

#fridgewars.

I make baked spaghetti, and I also want to try this! Would you mix everything together or try for layers? I think I'd just mix it.
The crazy part of me says, it's lasagna so layers. Maybe doing it how I've seen others do other spaghetti dishes where they don't pre-cook them but layer them dry and let the rest cook it

Don't think so
Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 2.34.14 PM.png

The crazy part of me says, it's lasagna so layers. Maybe doing it how I've seen others do other spaghetti dishes where they don't pre-cook them but layer them dry and let the rest cook it
Lots of things have layers. Like onions. Ogres are like onions, they have layers.

Sorry, just wanted to quote Shrek.

Back