How does you salary look compared to this?

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Damn Scottie!!!
IMG_3126.jpeg

To be perfectly candid, he makes more than me

Not quite as good, unfortunately.

Sadly he makes more than me.

If I made $12,000 per shot, I’d have a heck of a lot more money than Scottie.

Freaking insane if you think about it.

He's doing awesome....but in my industry the top people actually make more than him.

Think about it like this--he is the BEST in the world at what he does.

The best people in some other industries make more than him.

rich sunset blvd GIF

This should be nominated for best post of the day

He's doing awesome....but in my industry the top people actually make more than him.

Think about it like this--he is the BEST in the world at what he does.

The best people in some other industries make more than him.
Of course.
Yet it’s only 5 starts and doesn’t include the rest of his earnings

I mean it's really, if you really think about.. not, not close. Not close at all. 😆

But I get to spend more time doing what I like these days than I ever have, so I'm rich in spirit.

This should be nominated for best post of the day

Do we have this? Because if so and i haven't won yet since 2021 this award is a sham

Of course.
Yet it’s only 5 starts and doesn’t include the rest of his earnings

Right right, i mean obviously he is just making crazy money i'm not trying to discount that....and i like Scottie a lot so i'm happy to see him do well

I just mean, in tech for example, there are guys who make 100M in a year who you've never heard of.

I mean it more like, good for him. It's not THAT exorbitant compared to others so it's not , bad or anything....like we don't need to protest lol

Not bad for 5 weeks of work.

He’s got one more comma than me…when you put it that way it doesn’t sound as bad

I mean it's really, if you really think about.. not, not close. Not close at all. 😆

But I get to spend more time doing what I like these days than I ever have, so I'm rich in spirit.
Life Of Brian GIF by Monty Python

I’ve been a teacher for 27 years and not totaled what he makes in a single start. I’m gonna go sit in a corner and cry now.

I'm not only poor, I'm also very average looking

Season 3 Episode 20 GIF by Living Single

Compared to Scotty I’m quite poor

Yeah, I’m not even in the same country, let alone state or ballpark compared to his income.

I was jazzed last month when I paid off my truck. He could go in there with his spare change and buy the same vehicle outright.

Back