Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

Love the new look of 410. I would like to use the flat setting as new option

I would like to try this one because I've never tried a ping fwy that I can remember, I like my rogue but there is always room for improvement

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Would like to replace my current 4 wood with a 3 wood for a little more distance on those par 5s and tight tee boxes. Can't complain with Pings forgiveness so this would be a welcome addition.

I haven't had any type of luck getting the ball in the air with my current 3w or 5w, and I feel like some distance could be gained. Hopefully this club would do the trick.

I'm currently using an older model of fairway wood and would love to try one of the new Ping woodsw

I’d love to replace this with my nonexistent fairway wood since I don’t currently have one! Great contest and good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current 3 wood, Tmade RBZ stage two, has been a good one but it is time get something a little more consistent. I believe this G410 would fit that bill nicely.

I don't have a fairway wood in the bag at all.:cautious: I go from driver to 4h and have a huge gap - also I've been a long time PING homer.

I've switched to i200 irons and a G400 driver so this would be a good replacement for my Titleist 915f.

Well I love ping products! I have a ping driver .My 3w is one of the few crappy clubs in my bag that I got from thrift store. Well actually the only clubs I use currently I got from the thrift store is my 3w and 4 hybrid. I would love to have this for my birthday coming on October 18. And use it to help my score when I go play. Probably would have helped my score later today when I go play. Even if I don’t win whoever does give a review on here on how well it improved your score! That’s what I would do.

I have a hard time hitting a 3w any direction but to the right. PING has a reputation as a forgiving club builder, so let's see if this one is the unicorn I've been searching for.

I'm playing an older fairway wood and cant hit it straight to save my life. I have heard Ping is the most forgiving on the market.

I only carry one fairway wood and it’s a Nike T-40 5 wood purchased when I was in 8th grade and has a regular shaft. I’m 30 and have a 107 mph swing speed. In desperate need for this beautiful G410!

First, a big thank you to THP and Budget Golf for this opportunity. It's hard to get out and play or even consider new clubs with 3 young ones and family budgeting.

Up until recently, I struggled with fairway woods off the turf. And while I've gotten the 3W somewhat under control, my 5W has been a revolving door as of late. (I know, I am one of the few who can hit a 3W better than a 5W). I've tried multiple 5W, along with 4W and hybrids to fill the hole. In looking at some of my club's specs, I now have 2 hybrids (19.5 and 21 loft) that are basically the same club. I could really use the 5W to fill the gap that's too long for a hybrid and too short for a 3W.

The G410 5W is a club I've taken a closer look at, so the timing of this contest couldn't have been more perfect. With the ability to adjust loft and make flatter if needed, plus the general ease of use off the turf that others have described, this might be the club I need to fill my bag gap and the way I can obtain it.

Thank you again, best of luck to all who enter.

My current FW wood is the club I'm probably the least confident with, so maybe a change would be great!

3w has always been my favorite club, but recently has been really bad for me. Maybe Ping has the answer I need in the G410.

I absolutely have to find a fairway wood that I can hit off the deck on par 5s. I just can't get there safely right now. No height or distance!

Currently bagging an XHot Pro that's finally showing some signs that it's "tired". The 410 FWs and hybrids seem to be the stars of the 410 release, so I'm intrigued.

It’s not so much that I need to replace mine as much as it is that I don’t have one. Haha. So this would be a great addition to my bag.

I would love the G 410, I would replace my old Callaway 3 wood. I think it would go along with my G 25 driver.

Back