Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

Would love to replace 3w I don't have the game for anymore

Celebrating one of the best weeks in the history of the THP Forum, we wanted to have a fun giveaway (more coming this week too). Thanks to Budget Golf for this prize.

View attachment 8910458

The Prize
The new G410 FW Wood and we have several lofts for you to choose from.

How to Enter
Post in this thread why you need to replace your fairway wood. It could be anything at all and once you do, you are entered.

Rules
1 Entry per person
Contest closes on 10/10
Winner announced 10/11

Good luck everybody and thanks for making the last couple of weeks on the new forum, so much fun.

Celebrating one of the best weeks in the history of the THP Forum, we wanted to have a fun giveaway (more coming this week too). Thanks to Budget Golf for this prize.

View attachment 8910458

The Prize

How to Enter
Post in this thread why you need to replace your fairway wood. It could be anything at all and once you do, you are entered.

Rules
1 Entry per person
Contest closes on 10/10
Winner announced 10/11

Good luck everybody and thanks for making the last couple of weeks on the new forum, so much fun.
It's been a long time since I've gotten any new clubs, this would complete my wood set in all PING!

I currently don't have a fairway wood in my bag.

The red and black are just so #brownchickandbrowncow!

You have to say it really fast.

The red and black are just so #brownchickandbrowncow!

You have to say it really fast.
Love that. We use it all the time, but not as often as we used to........

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I’m hoping to replace a 10 year old 3 wood that I never could hit particularly well. Id just HAVE to buy the matching driver to go along with it.

My current fairway woods are non existing, new to golf and never actually got fairway woods. Was using some old northwestern but we're to hard to hit, picked up a 3H which does it's job. Other than that only irons so it would come in handy lol

I really need something I can hit consistently off the fairway for par 5’s. Once in awhile I get in position to make
It is 2 but have little to no confidence in my current 3 wood.

I really need something I can hit consistently off the fairway for par 5’s. Once in awhile I get in position to make
It is 2 but have little to no confidence in my current 3 wood.

Jimmy,
Winner was announced on this one a few days ago.

The @JB , still searching ?!

Why do I need a new FW wood... cause my current one performs similarly to a long-distance putter? Never owned a Ping, about time we changed that! ;-)

Why do I need a new FW wood... cause my current one performs similarly to a long-distance putter? Never owned a Ping, about time we changed that! ;-)
Brother man - you're 4 months late on this one.

I have no Fairway woods, driver then 2 iron = My cousin is almost a scratch and lives by PING products so need a FW Wood in my bag and would love this

Since I dropped a 3W in favor of an extra iron I’ve been really hurting for it back. It would replace the 3H that I’ve been using and give me that extra bump I need in my long game.

I need this FW! I don't have a 3W in the bag at the moment. I use to have a 4W but just have the 7W. If chosen I'd be dancing for sure. Likely set it up to be a 4W, loft adjustment is very handy.

I have Epic 4 hybrid 19 loft.
Really not hitting ball well with it. Tends to push right off target,I fear using it but I do at least 2 times a round. So this would come at very timely prize.
Good luck to all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

View attachment 8910458

The Prize

How to Enter

Rules
1 Entry per person
Contest closes on 10/10
Winner announced 10/11

I need this new Ping wood badly! Currently using my 20+ yr old Titleist DCI woods, or my old wooden Ben Hogan's when the DCI is not working. I need all the help I can get!

Back