Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

I need a new 3 wood and I’ve been looking at ping for a long time. I’ve got a ping G but I know it doesn’t fit right because the 18 degree tour edge cbx 119 goes just as far both carry and roll. So at 14.5 degrees I’d the shaft fit it should be going much further.
Love ping stuff.

So I wouldn’t say that I “need” this driver, but I want it badly. I started playing golf again in January of this year and I have gone from shooting 110 to breaking 80 for the first time with a 77 just this past week. I have played with hand me downs and a set of cheap Top-Flight clubs from Dick’s. I’m averaging 240 yards with my current cheap Dicks special driver and I would love to see how a club like this helps my game and increases my distance.

I can’t hit my current Callaway Razr X Black FW off the tee or deck! Would love to give this a go!

I could use a Ping G410 fairway wood to help me start to rebuild my bag after a few years away from the game and THP!

I currently have a Cleveland Launcher fairway (the original one) in my bag and for the first year since 2004 it has been disappointing me. I'm currently loving my G400 driver so this would just seem to make sense.

Would be a great replacement for the worst club in my bag! Really need a new 5W

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because I can’t hit my current 4 wood!

I've got the g410 3w and it's a great club, so I'll pass on this one. Good luck everyone!

I need to make an eagle sooooo bad. I know this club can help me!!!!!

I've never found a 3W that I was confident hitting. From what I've heard of the G410 maybe it's the one.

My M2 HL 3 wood is probably a little more loft than what I really want, I love the look of the G410 and would love to try it out.

I managed to snap the shaft on my old Nike Vapor 3 wood, which is a shame because it was my favorite club in the bag. I need a new one, but I’m currently a college student with no budget room for new clubs.

While I have a decent setup, I just gave the driver a shot and really liked it and am now contemplating some Ping items in my future.

I'm still playing a TaylorMade V-Steel from 2005 with a steel shaft. Great fairway but it's past time I upgraded.

I’ve started playing again after a long time off. I play with a set of wooden ping woods that was given to me. 289AB910-CB03-4018-ADF8-247EB39B3799.jpeg

Because my current Mizuno JPX-EZ has gone cold, like Antarctic cold, on me.

I go through fairway woods like they are going out of style. Need to find one that likes me that I can hit bombs with confidence!:D

I've never hit a Ping fairway and currently play a Ping Driver (G400). It would make my bag look Complete.

I'm Ping guy. Playing 1983 V-groove Eye 2s. Love this fairway wood!!

Why I need to replace your fairway wood:
I don't have a fairway wood - I have G400 irons as I'm a beginner #pingfan (they fitted best and were the most forgiving!) - never owned a wood - so would be a great starter! Thanks!

currently I have no words in my bag and this would completely do the trick as I already set my irons to ping g700. thanks for the consideration

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back