Cobra F-MAX AIRSPEED

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New F-Max lineup is out including driver, fairway woods, hybrids and irons. We have some details on the home page here.

Aggressive price point... I really like what Cobra is doing...

For the segment they're going at here, this price point is fantastic.

This isn't exactly a profile that works for me (ultralight) but I heard great things about the previous iteration.

I love the color on those clubs!!!! Perfect.

Not something that I would probably play myself. But, I will be sending this info to my Dad. I need to get his butt to the course more often. I think he would really benefit from the lighter clubs and more forgiving designs. Would help him enjoy the game more if he's not exhausted after playing a few holes.

Good write up. I really like where Cobra has been going the last few years.

I like the blue as an accent. Good choice.

I like it. They look great, awesome price point, and perfect for the segment they are after. Good day for Cobra with these and I love the Duff Daddy signing.

I really like the price points. It's nice to see you don't have to break the bank to buy a new set of clubs.

Sounds like the target audience for this line will be very pleased with the technology and price points. Unpainted shaft to save a couple of grams of weight shows they left no stone unturned in their quest to achieve their goals for this line.

Nice color combo, this should sell well with the demographics identified (with slower swing speeds)

If only some of the old timers at my course would give up the "shovel blades" they've had for 20+ years they may be able to keep the ball in play

Intrigued to swing these, I think a set of these would do wonders in the group that I generally golf with.

Fantastic price point, and great looking club. Nice release.

Aggressive price point... I really like what Cobra is doing...
$650 for graphite iron set, I sure hope this get's some traction with those newer to golf and make them feel it's more affordable.

Looks like a great design and Cobra packed a lot of tech into the designs at a really good price point. Nice looking clubs for sure.

With my newfound consideration of all things Cobra, this definitely gives me something to ponder. At least with the woods. They definitely have features that I think would benefit my game. Forgiveness, light weight, draw bias - looks interesting to me.

I know I say this on a lot of releases, but I love the looks of these. That blue is sharp. I think that I could be in the target market for these with a moderate swing speed. And the price point is strong! Definitely gear that I will look to try out.

Looks like a fantastic option for slower swingers. Great stuff!!!

Hmm, will definitely be trying the fairway woods.

As for the looks, definitely the best looking F-Max line for sure. Hated the gold and reddish/pinkish accents of the prior 2 gens.

Good looking line up. Looks like they went after every gram of weight reduction they could find.

Nice write-up JB. Cobra always does a great job of releasing clubs that cover the entire spectrum.
I think the shorter hosel in the longer irons makes a lot of sense for what they’re trying to do with this offering.

Cobra continues to nail the pricing.

I'll let you decide if the info outways the goofiness!

Thanks for posting the video review. I find it interesting that the reviewer was quite surprised by the results he received from the F Max Airspeed and the title says it all "It shouldn't work for me". Obviously, the club was not ideal for his swing speed.

The price point and color combo are solid!

@JB Is there any reason behind the F-Max Airspeed line and the T-Rails sporting the same black/blue color combination? Is is supposed to signify max forgiveness?

When I first saw the t rails I assumed they were replacing the f max line. I'm actually surprised they have multiple sets in this segment of the market but I'm assuming Cobra knows what they are doing much better than me.

The driver and fairway looks pretty solid and the price point on entire line up is aggressive.

Back