The Man in the High Castle

I got bogged down the first couple of episodes of Season 1. I need to binge watch this.

Just recently got into this with the wife, the show has been pretty crazy for me thus far.

Season 2 was great, cant wait to see how the plots progress in season 3

Gonna start watching this tonight, buddy recommended it last night at a SB party.

I enjoyed Season 2, last episode was CRAZZZAAAYYYY. Really stoked for Season 3 and where they go with it, especially with a new showrunner in the mix.

Ready for season 3, I hope amazon launches it tonight instead of tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its up and available for viewing

Just started episode 1, I think it may be a late night for me

Im almost done with 2 and gonna call it a night

Just getting through season 2, on eo 6 or 7 I think.. thoroughly intrigued on where it's going

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I never watched S2 but Amanda and I loved the first. Need to get back in I guess.

Binged through s2 tonight and 3 epis through season 3.. still wrapping my head around it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am through episode 6 of season 3, might be my favorite season so far

Um yeah so the season 3 finale ended with a bang

New season dropped tonight (was supposed to be tomorrow)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

This has been a great series.

Started watching season 3 again last night to refresh myself on what was happening in the series before the release of season 4. Will finish season 3 again before jumping in now.

Do they give a good refresher? Or do I need to head to YouTube?

Started watching season 3 again last night to refresh myself on what was happening in the series before the release of season 4. Will finish season 3 again before jumping in now.

I started season 3 and then got sidetracked. Need to restart it and watch that entire season before jumping in to 4.

Back