Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Callaway

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Titleist

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • Srixon

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
To me, it’s Callaway and not even close.

I have always like old style print. I use that style on many of my projects and prints I used creating our school spirit wear and logos. Callaway is close to that style, so I may have a bias.

In my mind only one of those is a logo. The others are script. Perhaps a logo is an opportunity since a bold B seems to be the favorite.

The Titleist script is timeless.

I chose Titleist because it's so classic.

I don't understand the Srixon logo. Why is the S underlined?

Negative some retro Bridgestone logo lovers chimes in... I’m not alone.

1586922182250.jpegI liked this one more.The new BStone will still get a shot.

Like the others, Bridgestone because its simple and classic. Bridgestone uses the B logo across all of their product lines and it kind of unifies all of their products across their brand portfolio.
As someone who is a car nut and who has been a fan of Bridgestone tires for many years, I love the B logo.

I don't understand the Srixon logo. Why is the S underlined?
Just a guess here but I think its a nod to their parent company: Sumitomo Rubber Industries.

Bridgestone.

Don't really have a preference to logo unless it helps me find the ball quicker. :cool:

I prefer the B from Bridgestone, but, I do think that Titleist is the classiest.

I like the simple B.

I am a Titleist ProV1 lover, but that logo on the Bridgestone ball is awesome. Titleist is #2.

Am I the only one who liked the old Bridgestone logo, before the B?

Apparently lol? I didn’t hate the old logo but I felt they brought it forward.

Similar with Cobra and the C Crown vs the Snake

The B is the best thing Bridgestone did to the looks of their ball I hated the older logo on there. Its easy to see and identify on the course

Negative some retro Bridgestone logo lovers chimed in... I’m not alone.

1586955294883.png

It's classy but long...

the B looks soo good on clubs and the balls.
1586955356002.png
1586955386729.png

Titleist first, Srixon last, for me. I do like the font of the TaylorMade for some reason.

I like the B... and the ^ with Callaway... I voted the B

Titleist is the one that looks most “golf”...dated, boring, and only appealing to people over the age of 55.

Bridgestone is the only one that’s remotely interesting, and the only one I would really even consider being a logo.

KIMG2932.JPG

Simple Titliest script but anything just simple. Logos don’t have to be complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back