Week 1: THP Fantasy Football

I am very happy with David Johnson's performance last night, especially as my RB3/Flex spot. Hate that I lose a garbage 3 points for my defense by a pointless score by Watson, but still happy overall with how Thursday went. I have a really tough competitor this week though, so who knows how the rest of week 1 will go.

My three starters hit they're projections almost dead on last night. Kelce did not go off for a huge game by my opponent so that is a plus. If my other starters do okay I will have a shot at a win.

No blood for @chile and I on Thursday night. We’ll put it all on the line this weekend!

Great start from Mahomes & Watkins last night for me which means it’s all down hill from here.......or will this be the year I finish 3rd to last for a new personal best!

@BigDill with a good opening night. Late game Rushing TD by Watson helped him a lot. Got a hole to dig out of!

1599830198621.png

Ah yes....week 1. When I realize that I didn't do as good of a job drafting as I thought I did on draft night. LOL>

Solid start from Mahomes. I would have liked some more passing yards, but 3 tds helps.

@BigDill with a good opening night. Late game Rushing TD by Watson helped him a lot. Got a hole to dig out of!

View attachment 8962919
Unfortunately, I did not get to watch because i was at the Miami/UAB game (it was great if you like watching runs up the middle and swing passes), but I am happy with that output. But rest assured, I have a history of catastrophic fantasy football failures, so i think you are still in good shape.

Unfortunately, I did not get to watch because i was at the Miami/UAB game (it was great if you like watching runs up the middle and swing passes), but I am happy with that output. But rest assured, I have a history of catastrophic fantasy football failures, so i think you are still in good shape.
You were one of the 13k? Tell me you are a U fan!?!?! As a die hard canes fan I watched every minute of that uninspiring boring game. I'm praying we did almost nothing intentionally to try and keep the good stuff off tape for the conference schedule, but I'm more worried now than I was before the game. We definitely did not dominate as we should have.

You were one of the 13k? Tell me you are a U fan!?!?! As a die hard canes fan I watched every minute of that uninspiring boring game. I'm praying we did almost nothing intentionally to try and keep the good stuff off tape for the conference schedule, but I'm more worried now than I was before the game. We definitely did not dominate as we should have.
I was and I am, but I am not an alum. My father in law and wife are alum. It was an interesting experience to be there, that's for sure. I felt completely safe, but it was so quiet at times. I was joking with my FIL that when he was yelling Manny Diaz would be able to hear him. Good win, but it was a brutal watch.

I was and I am, but I am not an alum. My father in law and wife are alum. It was an interesting experience to be there, that's for sure. I felt completely safe, but it was so quiet at times. I was joking with my FIL that when he was yelling Manny Diaz would be able to hear him. Good win, but it was a brutal watch.
ditto, life long fan, but not an alum. My Father and Brother are. Born in the area and grew up going to games in the OB. And good, Manny needs to hear some of that! Hopefully next week against Louisville is better performance, certainly a better opponent.

Great start from Mahomes & Watkins last night for me which means it’s all down hill from here.......or will this be the year I finish 3rd to last for a new personal best!

I was nervous Mahomes was going to put up 40 points on that Texans D haha, going up against him ~20 points was close to a best case scenario. not happy that most of his points went to Watkins though :)

Behind the 8-ball already after the game last night...Rookie RB for the Chiefs had himself a game last night. Still earlier but you never want to start the season off 0-1.

Surprised by the Mike Evans news

Surprised by the Mike Evans news

feels like they hid that one really well. There was talk a few days ago but nothing to say he wouldn’t play. Questionable isn’t good.

meanwhile the eagles are a walking MASH unit and haven’t played a game.

feels like they hid that one really well. There was talk a few days ago but nothing to say he wouldn’t play. Questionable isn’t good.

meanwhile the eagles are a walking MASH unit and haven’t played a game.
And they’re saying doubtful on TV

Anyone else having trouble with the NFL Fantasy league site tonight. I've been trying to log into my team, but, it keeps making me sign in again and again. When I do, it takes me to a sign-up page rather than to my team. I had it book marked previously and it worked; now it doesn't. Very frustrating.

Anyone else having trouble with the NFL Fantasy league site tonight. I've been trying to log into my team, but, it keeps making me sign in again and again. When I do, it takes me to a sign-up page rather than to my team. I had it book marked previously and it worked; now it doesn't. Very frustrating.
@GolferGal was just able to get in.
Have you tried the app instead?

@GolferGal was just able to get in.
Have you tried the app instead?
I haven't tried the app. Just tried to go directly to the League 5 page via pasting the URL in and it again took me to the "Join a League" page. Tried to log in there and it just loops back to the very same page. Tried two different browsers. No luck so far.

I haven't tried the app. Just tried to go directly to the League 5 page via pasting the URL in and it again took me to the "Join a League" page. Tried to log in there and it just loops back to the very same page. Tried two different browsers. No luck so far.
Hmmm. Just tried via online and it worked too.

mom genuinely not sure.

The site was slow when I just tried but it worked. The mobile app has been much better. Could just be traffic with all the news of players being ruled out / put on IR / etc. Are you using this link: https://fantasy.nfl.com/account/sign-in?returnTo=https://fantasy.nfl.com

Now, this is really getting strange. I was able to log in on my chrome book without any problem. But, then went back to the desktop and tried there.....no go. Didn't work on Edge or Opera. Well, at least I have an one way to get in.

Now, this is really getting strange. I was able to log in on my chrome book without any problem. But, then went back to the desktop and tried there.....no go. Didn't work on Edge or Opera. Well, at least I have an one way to get in.
As someone that works in IT I can tell you that we've seen weird behavior in those browsers. I always keep Chrome as it loads just about everything in case one of the other browsers doesn't work

Back