Toulon Design Small Batch #2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This one hits today.

This one looks a lot better than the first one imo. Great colors on this one.

Love the color scheme and accents on this one, but I've never been a fan of the Azalea shape.

Not my fav headshape, but it’s beautiful.

Really like this one. The colors are great!

Eh. It’s nice, but the small batch releases have yet to blow my socks off like I hoped would happen.

nice design, love the drop of the Azalea timing......

I like it! Keep the small batch releases coming!

Looks amazing, represents a very unique chapter in the history of the greatest major IMO. Can't wait to see what absurd price they are asking for it, and then seeing half of the get flipped and Dan lose his mind ;)

Love the base color in a different shape.

Its nice, but not nice enough for me to pull the trigger.
Was hoping for some real tour only stuff from small batch.

This one I like a whole lot more than the last one. I like the Zing-style putter, having played the OWorks #2 for a couple years. Do I like it to the tune of $750? No, but I don't think I like any club that much.

Oh this one is cleeeeeeeeaaaaaan! Love the color scheme and the shape!

Its nice, but not nice enough for me to pull the trigger.
Was hoping for some real tour only stuff from small batch.

Exactly.
The SSB was nice because it wasn’t available otherwise.
Unfortunately the Azalea is a standard retail offering, just in a different finish and some prettying up for small batch.

looks nice.

If I had the money sitting around this would be an instant purchase! That finish and color comment is really well done and it's my favorite blade shape of all time. I'm a big fan of this release for sure.

I like this one a lot. It pops.

Very meh to me.. I would have loved to get the first one but this seems very run of the mill nothing special. But, you throw green and yellow, and azaleas on something and golfers will gobble it up like pac man.

Very meh to me.. I would have loved to get the first one but this seems very run of the mill nothing special. But, you throw green and yellow, and azaleas on something and golfers will gobble it up like pac man.
Well, it would be a memorable putter to commemorate the one time when there will be no azaleas in bloom for the tournament.

Hey, @OldandStiff! Did you say you wanted an Azalea at a great price?

Is this their first putter that isn’t named after a place?

Hey, @OldandStiff! Did you say you wanted an Azalea at a great price?
Haha Yeah. I do. And that looks awesome. Maybe they should just give them away to the 5 or 6 people on earth who actually like the Azalea shape and design.

Back