STITCH Releases The Clubhouse Duffle, Dopp Kit and Shoe Bag

Stitch has a 30% off sale on travel gear right now, including the clubhouse duffle.

I bought the blue dopp kit. I am weak.

They make great stuff. I've got their ultimate garment bag and its great, and saw a guy with a white leather Stitch golf bag 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dopp kit came in today. A bit larger than what I usually carry, so maybe that’s a plus. Seems like solid quality, but time will tell.
D16D2265-166F-4816-B4F6-DE7A5FEF658F.jpeg85F90908-54A4-4A6D-A407-0B5050328FE7.jpegBFA0B7BB-8FCC-4FB1-9895-6B583F76AE5D.jpeg1921E119-07D9-4354-A8BF-7FE37BEF35EA.jpeg

I need the Dopp kit in my life.

I need the Dopp kit in my life.
It's a bit wide. I should have more thoughts on it this weekend when I take it for the golf trip in my UGB. If I could change one thing, I don't like the "arrive in style" slogan across it. When I buy a premium product, I don't want the advertising.

So after a bit of time with the dopp bag, I am a fan. I thought it was going to be too big, and it is on the large side, but overall it fits everything I need (with room) and isn’t too unruly when folded on a counter. The best part is the ability to split “essentials” on one side and “just in case” on the other. Perhaps most importantly, it fits a full size toothbrush in a holder, as well as a full size comb. Usually I am trying to move things around to fit those two larger items, but with this bag they fit no problem,

If I have one compliant, it’s the “arrive in style (tm)” slogan emblazoned across the inside. To me, it’s out of place with the rest of the bag, and doesn’t really match the higher end feel and construction that the bag is going for. It’s just a basic font in a basic white ink, similar to what you may find on an off-brand bag from amazon. It’s even more strange that’s it’s not on the inside of other pieces (that I can find anyway) like the UGB. Why put it on this, and have it stare me in the face every morning? It makes no sense to me. End rant.

Here are some pictures to give you some dimensional comparisons and an idea of how it looks in use.

CFE82229-8E74-416E-85C1-1BA1F062E4FC.jpegF2214C7D-57DC-4FFC-BF43-01EF05853FEF.jpeg0522FA3B-441D-47B2-AD07-6D3208360A0A.jpeg51277C67-A983-47CA-9DDE-F0867E40893D.jpeg

Omg I totally agree. Yet I still need it

Me being me, I can’t let it go so I just went through their trademark filings and though I only took a quick look, the filing for that phrase has been abandoned! So it’s not even a trademark for them, technically. Another one they tried is “from work to play” which would have been a way better slogan to use!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Anyone have any lasting thoughts/comparisons with the ugb and/or the duffle?

Anyone have any lasting thoughts/comparisons with the ugb and/or the duffle?

Love my UGB. Use it every time we go to our condo.
I have only used the Duffle once.

Long term update on my Dopp bag. Less than a year in and the “N” on my bag is falling off. Being that the amount of travel I have done during the pandemic (which is to say about 3 trips, all within driving distance), I am surprised it didn’t hold up better. I’m a bit aggravated by it, to be honest. On the bright side, maybe I’ll just change my name to the new symbol I have on my bag, kind of like Prince. From now on, you can put me down as “backwards ‘1’” on the scorecard.

below are some pics. The tag on the UGB seems to be going strong so maybe it was just a defect with the one on the Dopp kit.

62EBBA93-AD98-41A4-AF12-4361D8E0CBC4.jpeg443B4BF4-4301-4AFE-8E88-C2E094E53E67.jpeg

Long term update on my Dopp bag. Less than a year in and the “N” on my bag is falling off. Being that the amount of travel I have done during the pandemic (which is to say about 3 trips, all within driving distance), I am surprised it didn’t hold up better. I’m a bit aggravated by it, to be honest. On the bright side, maybe I’ll just change my name to the new symbol I have on my bag, kind of like Prince. From now on, you can put me down as “backwards ‘1’” on the scorecard.

below are some pics. The tag on the UGB seems to be going strong so maybe it was just a defect with the one on the Dopp kit.

View attachment 9003727View attachment 9003728
That isn’t great, especially when the bag itself seems to hold up so well. Will you reach out to them?

I have the UGB - use it on 3 day trips. Very likable. Haven't used the garment portion. The Dopp bag is doing well - took a few times to grow accustomed to it, carries a lot,

Wonder if it was just weak paint, or if wherever you were putting your bag was scratching against it. Seems like a pretty easy fix though.

Reach out to Stitch with a picture of your ingot. Those are easily replaced and I would be surprised if they don’t just send you a new one.

That isn’t great, especially when the bag itself seems to hold up so well. Will you reach out to them?
I will. I have not yet and debated posting about this before I did, but I thought it was fair game since the bags are marketed as a premium offering, which in my view would include premium customer service. I’ll report back after I send an email later today.

Wonder if it was just weak paint, or if wherever you were putting your bag was scratching against it. Seems like a pretty easy fix though.
It looks like it’s plastic lettering that is thermo-bonded to the ingot. To me it looks like a small manufacturing defect. I sent an email just now so we will see what happens. Hopefully they resolve it.

It looks like it’s plastic lettering that is thermo-bonded to the ingot. To me it looks like a small manufacturing defect. I sent an email just now so we will see what happens. Hopefully they resolve it.

They’ll get you sorted. Right now though, you are not NV’ed. BECAUSE IT’S LIKE ENVY HAHAHA

Has anyone seen or heard of issues with the SL2 bag? Really like the looks and gets great reviews for a carry bag which is what I want. Know someone that has one and same issue as described above and the areas where the straps attach to the big were ripping and tearing away. Hate to spend the money they want if it is not durable.

Just circling back on this, as I was contacted by Stitch today and we exchanged some emails. First, I want to say that their customer service team was the most responsive I have ever experienced. Emails were taking minutes to be returned, which is commendable.

The result of the inquiry is that my Dopp bag will be accepted as a warranty return, and I am free to reorder at my convenience. So effectively, it is a return and refund once received back. Since I bought it during a promotion, I will be provided a code to reduce the cost to what I paid, which would result in a refund and purchase for the same net amount. Not the most effortless way to go about it, but acceptable. The hang up is that the blue Dopp is out of stock until October or November. I also had to dig up my old invoice since I ordered a grey one as a gift, and there was a minor discussion of whether I had the blue or grey one, despite my photo showing a blue bag.

I have decided to return it now, get the refund, and the reevaluate if and when the blue bag comes in stock. Obviously the allure of the product is that it is part of a set and matches my UGB, so using a grey one kind of defeats the purpose of having a premium, personalized matched set. So, upwards and onwards, and the Dopp bag will be on its way back to stitch tomorrow.

I think I am in on the Clubhouse Duffle for those short Dormie Network trips.

Such great quality. I just came back from the range and two people said something about my SL2.

I hope the SL2 works better for you then two guys I know that have it. Combined they have had to get replacements six times in a little over a year due to quality issues. Bag is awesome looking but pockets are a bit tight and too many issue. I almost pulled the trigger on one but didn’t.

Back