The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

Look at Zach Johnson 2 under thru 2

Adam Scott right of Barry Goldwater on 14.

Helluva save by Rors

That cap Brooks is wearing terrible. I don't hate what Rory has on, but I don't love it either.

Rory and Morikowa's drive were horrible. Makes me feel better about my drive on #10. LOL

Zach getting a big bird early!!!

Remember when Brooks was the only Nike staffer who didn't dress funny?

What happened?

Nice birdie for Rickie there

Nike has totally jumped the shark with apparel these days .. think they’ve been watching too much Back to the Future 2

What happened?
I keep wondering what happened to Nike. I feel like they used to have cool gear and now it is all horrendous. Did I change or did they?

What happened?
Nike quit making normal things. That's what happened.

I feel like I may get the yips just from watching Morikawa putt

That cap Brooks is wearing terrible. I don't hate what Rory has on, but I don't love it either.

Rory and Morikowa's drive were horrible. Makes me feel better about my drive on #10. LOL

Zach getting a big bird early!!!

Wasn't Morikowa in the middle of the fairway?

Nice par for Bryson

I finally figured out why I like Viktor Hovland! He looks like French Stewart when he was on 3rd Rock From The Sun. And he's eminently quotable. "Stay off the Weed!" And, he a good golfer. of course.

Koepka's hat is gross. You'd think Nike could give a four time major champion a hat that is made out of leftover scraps.

Tough break on that eagle for Rory

Rory hit 7 iron for his second on a 571 yard hole 🤯 😳

18 where I play is 571....I hit a 7 for my 3rd shot Monday 🤣

Rickie on the board early!

Nice putt for Rickie; old putter seems to be working early on

This course is gonna make a few people cry this week. 100% chance THP’ers aren’t breaking 100 tipped out.
I started watching the Erik Anders Lang video of him trying to break 90 (I guess he's a 5 handicap). I stopped when he started double, triple, double.

The announcer on PGA Radio just said that Bryson is having trouble off the tee and is lefter than AOC and Bernie Sanders combined, lol.

Back