Search results for query: *

1. B

Anyone have the Stitch knit headcovers?

Looking at picking some up with the sale for my hybrids but not cheap even with the discount, anyone have these and like them? also want to grab one of their driver leather ones. Thanks
  2. B

The challenge of getting tee times and when to think about a club?

I am up in the Northeast and it seems post covid tee times are super hard to come by, even smaller not so great courses its hard to get on when in the past I could usually find something. On top of that the one 9 hole I played a lot is now going to get super busy as it was sold to a popular...
  3. B

Moving from CBX to Jaws?

Anyone go from a big cavity back wedge to something more blade like I had an older RTX3 that I moved out for the CBX and so far have liked the CBX but at times find it hard to manage some shots around the green, been looking at the Jaws wedges but not sure if I am ready yet to go back to more...
  4. B

Evnroll ER2V vs. Scotty Cameron Squareback 2 vs. Queen B #6

So killed some time and tested the following putters along with a Newport 2 which I just didn't feel confident with. Really liked the Evnroll, but unfortunately can't test the Squareback 2 as no one has them in stock Any one get a chance to test all three of these and have any thoughts?
  5. B

room for one more ...what would you get?

So I carry 13, Driver, 3 & 5, 4 Hyb, 5-AW, SW and the putter.... feel like while I don't need another club, I should add one to have it.... what would you add? another wedge? the three I have are 45, 50, and 56 respectively .... another hybrid.... thanks
  6. B

Putter Length

tempted to start this with size matters..... I know this has been covered before but even though I read all the pages that give advice on height, preference, and all the other factors I was wondering what the current thoughts are on putter length? I currently have a 34" Odyssey Big T Versa and...
  7. B

Anyone own the new CBX2 in black satin?

Saw one the other day and really liked it, I have an original CBX but that new one is just super sexy. Does the satin finish hold up or look awful after a while?
  8. B

thoughts on dropping 3h, advice appreciated.

So I am a pretty high handicapper and am re-evaluating what I carry as I find some clubs just don't seem to work that well. I really like and feel I do ok with my irons (Adams Blue 5-GW), a Cleveland CBX 56 sand wedge, a Callaway Rogue 5 wood, Callaway Rogue Driver, and my Odyssey Big T...
  9. B

Anyone game an adams blue #4 hybrid?

So I am relatively new, playing about four years and still have challenges with consistency. I play Adams blue irons (5-AW) which I feel are easier/better than my old Tight Lies set As well as a speedline super s driver, a 3 and a 5 wood, as well as an idea super s 4 and 5 hybrid and a...
  10. B

Behind the times, just bought a Garmin Approach S2 and have questions

So I just ordered and got a Garmin Approach S2 from golfer's warehouse, paid $119 for it not realizing that this model has seemingly been discontinued for a while, saw they were still selling them regularly as of last year and didn't think it was that old. The watch seemed new as the charge...
  11. B

Just picked up an RTX-3 and wondering what folks do with shaft bands and holograms

Minor lame topic I know but wondering if folks leave those True Temper Gold bands on their clubs as well as the authentic holographic sticker down by the head or now that the shafts have the true temper etched onto them as well as the serial and the barcode on the head if they just remove them...
  12. B

Ping GMax Irons and Color Coding system - do they make all the irons in those colors

So I have a set of irons similar to these... Only mine are branded "Tight Lies" as they came with a bagged set I have gotten a little better and am looking at possibly getting some new irons, this is the last part of the bagged set which I have not yet replaced. Originally I was looking...
  13. B

Ping Traverse or Da Trek Lite Rider - living with compromise

Hey all So again with a bag thread, I bit the bullet and picked up this Da Trek lite rider the other day, overall the bag was good but had some things that bugged me. First the material, seems kinda flimsy, very thin and had a gloss to it, might be just psychological but seemed odd. Secondly...
  14. B

Anyone use a Sun Mountain C130S with a Clicgear 3.5?

Looking at picking up a closeout model from a place online to replace my current bag and wondering if folks liked it... looking at either this red and black one or a no logo
  15. B

Do you prefer large or medium size mallet putter looking at Odyssey V Line or #5

So I am in the market for a new putter and am torn between either the VLine in Big T configuration with the super stroke or the #5, I decided that I think I am a 34" length as the 35 seemed long, but can't decide if I want the bigger head on the V Line or the smaller #5 Anyone try both?
  16. B

High Handicap looking for advise on new clubs

Hello all, So I am a pretty high handicap player on a league, been playing for three years now and am looking to change up some of my equipment. I started with a boxed Adams Tight Lies set and have since updated the driver to an Adams Speed line S (actually had two, the second is adjustable)...
  17. B

Looking for a new affordable driver, considering Adams F11, F12, or Burner 2.0..

Hey all, So I am really new to golf and as such kinda suck, with that I have a set of Adams Tight Lies plus clubs, the place near me said a set was better than irons and the rest as it was cheaper and would get me into it quicker as I was on a budget. Due to my horrible swing I have already...
  18. B

Hello all, newbie in search of bettering my game and equipment

Hi all, just starting with golf and loving it, here to get more info on equipment and options for better play. Thanks
Back