Search results for query: *

1. thehackingmurse

WTB D30 Velocity Shaft

Looking for standard length Kinetixx velocity shaft in D30, preferably with a Callaway tip but not a deal breaker. Thanks
  2. thehackingmurse

Golf Bachelor Party Destinations

Hey all, Getting married next year and thinking of doing a Vegas golf trip for a golf trip/Bachelor party. Anyone take any golf trips there? I'd appreciate any suggestions on where and who they booked with? Also any local advice would be great. If not Vegas any other places y'all would...
  3. thehackingmurse

For Sale FS: 10.5* TaylorMade Stealth 2 Driver

Brand new in wrapper with headcover. 10.5 degrees. Stock stiff Ventus TR shaft. Standard length. Stock grip. $425 shipped to CONUS / OBO. Thanks. Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  4. thehackingmurse

Ridiculous club combos

Anyone build an unnecessary club just for the fun of it? I'm talking Nike sasquatch with a bonded premium shaft dumb. Part of me wants to just make something silly for the next golf trip with the guys. Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  5. thehackingmurse

For Sale TM Original One Mini Driver

Hey all thanks for taking a look. Please see the specs below: 11.5 degrees RH Regular flex MCA Diamana F 55g Standard length @ 43.75" Standard Golf pride CP2 wrap grip Original headcover included SOLD elsewhere Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  6. thehackingmurse

WTB cheap driver shaft w/ Callaway tip

Hey all, Looking to trade in via Callaways website. They aren't offering any premiums for aftermarket shafts so I was hoping someone was willing to part with a standard length driver shaft with a Callaway tip for my paradym. Thanks! Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  7. thehackingmurse

Dents on face

Headcover fell out during my last round and when I realized it was off my wedges must of bumped against the face of my Cobra Agera. Will this affect performance? If so, anyone deal with customer service and get a face insert replaced? Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  8. thehackingmurse

Broke my swing

Hey all, Used to swing super in to out (8+) and struggled with either a push or a snap hook This season I really focused on neutralizing my swing plane. Now my path usually is between -1 and 1 but struggling with an open club face and have lost some speed. I've lost the feel for the in to out...
  9. thehackingmurse

WTB Autoflex 405

Looking to see if anyone has one they're willing to part with. Thanks Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
  10. thehackingmurse

What's your worst fitting experience?

My usual fitter wasn't available so I had to go with someone else to test a new shaft for my taylormade Sim. Came in 15 minutes early and was basically ignored for almost 40 minutes in a warm up bay. Went up front and the fitter basically didn't acknowledge the inconvenience when he walked by...
  11. thehackingmurse

In between flexes.

Didn't know if anyone had a similar situation. Curious to see which direction people went to. Basically got fitted into a regular flex diamana shaft for my sim driver. Over the past couple of weeks I've been making some progress with my swing with lessons and the super speed system. Last...
  12. thehackingmurse

High bounce Lob wedge

Anyone gaming a high bounce Lob? Went in for a wedge fitting and was surprised they put me into a 12 degree lob. I've always gamed a 8 or lower. Wanted to hear everyone's opinion. People who have went from low to high and vice versa. Can you still hit high flops with it? Haven't been able to...
  13. thehackingmurse

Golf Stereotypes

Didn't see this posted. Pretty much a video on some common golfer stereotypes. Pretty entertaining. Enjoy
  14. thehackingmurse

Wilson Staff C100 irons

Just saw this picture on W/S's Facebook page from their annual sales launch. JB. Any information on these?! I had to do a double take when I saw the banner wasn't for the Ci11's.
  15. thehackingmurse

Is the Driver obsolete?

So Scor golf posted this question on their journal today. With Phil's recent success without bagging a driver, is the club obsolete on tour? The rational is that by dropping the driver you can add more scoring clubs. This combination will theoretically lead to lower scores as you would hit more...
  16. thehackingmurse

FS Nike SUMO Driver, Wilson Staff 5W, Tour Edge FW, Wilson Staff irons

Hey all, Just moved and I need to move some old clubs. I seriously need to get rid of these so if you like anything you see, I'm sure we can make a deal. Thanks for looking! 1) Nike SQ SUMO 5000 Lucky 13* Reg flex shaft $20+ shipping [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG] 2) Tour Edge Exotics...
  17. thehackingmurse

Greatest Movie of All Time? #Sharknado

I'm a fan of awesomely bad movies and this one may of taken the cake. Sharknado starring Tara Reid where Sharks use a tornado to launch themselves at humans. I will be finding this on my DVR before work tonight so that I can die from laughter later. Has anyone seen this or care to comment...
  18. thehackingmurse

Shout out and thanks to Jjmorris

So thanks to this forum, I have found my new ball. The Callaway Chromes. I really liked the Chrome +'s but being the tinkerer that I am. I wanted to also try the regular chrome's. Knowing that I wouldn't convince my girlfriend and 7 month old daughter that I needed to buy another dozen balls, I...
  19. thehackingmurse

2013 AT&T national

Anyone from THP going to be there? I plan on coming Sunday, June 30th. It'll be my first tournament ever so of course I'm going to rock my THP hat. It will be even better if I ran into a couple of THP members.
  20. thehackingmurse

Shafts for Callaway Vintage Macdaddy Wedges

Hey all, With a fair amount of people seeming to love the Callaway Macdaddy wedges, I browsed the bay for a deal and happened to score a 56* and 60* Really excited but curious to see who else is gaming these and what shafts they use. I just put some fst hi-revs in my Adams wedges so I'll have...
Back