Search results for query: *

1. Callawaygolfpro

Practice Swings. How Many?

We have all watched enough golf to know that the game is too slow. I'm sure we have all played a recreational round with a guy who treats it like he's in the final round of the Masters with the lead. I know I've screamed in my head saying, "Come on Sergio, hit the ball!" This isn't a thread...
  2. Callawaygolfpro

Sunflower Seeds of choice

So I was in a local Quik Trip this week and bought a bag of sunflower seeds. I find myself very randomly eating a bag throughout the year. I'm eating this one at work. Question is this. What is your favorite brand of seeds and flavor? The bag I bought was Bigs Brand and the flavor is Bacon Salt...
  3. Callawaygolfpro

Marketing/Research Volunteering

Do any of you guys do market research stuff? I've recently found a few companies in the area where I live that do this. I signed up and I'm starting to get asked to participate. So far I've done 3 research tests. 1) Steak testing through Kansas State's Olathe campus. Took an hour. Tasted 8...
  4. Callawaygolfpro

I have a CRAZY idea. Is it do-able?

I'm not sure where I came up with this plan, whether it cam to me in a dream it or what. Am I crazy? Here in KC we can't play golf year round. There are driving ranges with heated stalls for the winter but even those get closed down when snow is on the ground. As long as I can remember no one...
  5. Callawaygolfpro

Are you playing a custom fit putter?

If I knew how to set up a poll question I would, but I'm not that smart. Here's the question: Are you playing a custom fit putter right now? YES/NO Follow up question. If you ARE playing a custom fit putter where did you get fit and what process did they use to fit you?
  6. Callawaygolfpro

Travis Mathew: The Winning Look

TM is giving away the exact look that Chris Kirk wore to win last week. They are also throwing in some Callaway gear including a copy of his yet to be released Odyssey putter. Get on it THPers! http://www.travismathew.com/winninglook/
  7. Callawaygolfpro

Tiger and Phil talking on the course

Have you guys seen this yet? Pretty funny. Check it out. http://screen.yahoo.com/sports-friends/sports-friends-18-070000763.html
  8. Callawaygolfpro

The Atlanta Braves are MOVING

Just announced this morning. The Atlanta Braves will not be renewing their lease for "The Ted" and will be building a new stadium. The new stadium will open for play the 2017 season. Moving to the northwest section of the loop that surrounds downtown Atlanta. More information here...
  9. Callawaygolfpro

Typically - do you take a FULL practice swing before every shot ?

We have all watched enough golf to know that the game is too slow. I'm sure we have all played a recreational round with a guy who treats it like he's in the final round of the Masters with the lead. I know I've screamed in my head saying, "Come on Sergio, hit the ball!" This isn't a thread...
  10. Callawaygolfpro

Kansas City - 9/28 - ANY TAKERS?

Fellow THPers! I have a "free" weekend coming up (no child restrictions). Is there anyone out there wanting to grab a round of golf in the Kansas City metro area on Saturday? I'm down for playing just about anywhere as long as you are willing to put up with me while knowing that I haven't swung...
  11. Callawaygolfpro

Going to St Andrews, Scotland

Hey all, sorry for being absent for such a long time on here, it's been a busy summer. I wanted to let you all know that I'll be heading to St Andrews, Scotland on Sunday. I'll be leading 4 golf groups (2 men's and 2 women's teams of college players) there that will be competing against Scottish...
  12. Callawaygolfpro

Private Clubs vs Public Courses - Is Exclusivity Good?

I have found in the last year at my new job that private courses around the world will allow visitors to play their courses. You can set up a tee time to play Muirfield in Scotland (host of the 2013 Open Championship) which is an exclusive private invite only course for membership. Private clubs...
  13. Callawaygolfpro

Hello from Overland Park, KS

It appears I skipped a step when I signed up. Went with a course review first and now I'm going for the introduction. I guess I never make my life easy. Is this like an AA thing? Hello. My name is Nick...and I'm addicted to golf and I have an obsession with Callaway. **hiiiiigh Nick** Uh...
  14. Callawaygolfpro

Ireland Golf - Help

Fellow THP'ers, I'll be in Ireland May 27th through June 4th with work. A little background about me. I work for a nonprofit organization called USA Athletes International. I'm the golf program coordinator for the company. We set up and take groups internationally from the States to compete and...
  15. Callawaygolfpro

Apes Hill Club, St James, Barbados - Course Review

This was my first time to the island of Barbados. I have learned that the island tends to be more of a destination for Europeans rather than those of us in the States, although I am not really sure why. I hope that you’ll soon wonder as well. The Apes Hill Club first built grounds to host...
Back