Sunflower Seeds of choice

Callawaygolfpro

Reaction score
So I was in a local Quik Trip this week and bought a bag of sunflower seeds. I find myself very randomly eating a bag throughout the year. I'm eating this one at work. Question is this. What is your favorite brand of seeds and flavor?

The bag I bought was Bigs Brand and the flavor is Bacon Salt Sizzling Bacon. Not quite the flavor I was expecting but not bad.

I love sunflower seeds. I usually buy a huge bag from Walgreen's (their in-house brand) to share with my softball team all summer. The regular seeds from Walgreen's are pretty good, but the ranch leave something to be desired.

I much rather prefer David brand seeds. The shell seems crispier, and the salt tastier. The ranch flavor from David is very good too.

I would love a bag of half regular, half ranch. Sometimes all ranch is too much for me.

I prefer the standard seed. Love the saltiness so much that I don't even eat flavored seeds. Usually just grab some Frito-Lay brand that are in the checkout aisle and eat them here at work.

David Original
David Jalapeno Hot Salsa

Big fan of David brand myself. Just happen to be chewing these today:
eve4emys.jpg

My favorites are the ones that NEVER SHOW UP ON THE GREENS!

Spitz seeds IMO are the best.

- Cracked black pepper
- BBQ

Big fan of David brand myself. Just happen to be chewing these today:
eve4emys.jpg

Those sound delicious. I'm a David fan myself. Usually stick to BBQ or Ranch.

I couldn't stand the Sizzlin' Bacon ones. I love bacon, but the artificial bacon flavoring does not appeal to me. Not sure what it is.

I used to be a Davis fan. But, I've switched to BIGS and their Resealable Bag!!!!!

I don't really eat sunflower seeds that much and when I do it's the original flavor. Mostly because I never tried any of the other flavors. I also eat them wrong. I can't crack the shell and remove the seed in my mouth so I grab a bunch, stuff them in and chew everything at once. As I chew around the actual seeds get eaten and the shells wind up as one big wad of uselessness that I spit out.

New go to as of late.
yhst-96003246260589_2260_1990495

I almost bought the Dill Pickle seeds but I just couldn't pull the trigger on a bag. A buddy of mine was eating a Cracked Pepper flavor, that was somewhat odd. I've tried Ranch and wasn't all that impressed. The Buffalo Ranch sounds like a good idea. Jalapeno sounds like something I'd like to try. I do like the Bigs resealable bag though, it's a good idea.

Kettle Roast? What am I missing here? Steak soup flavored seeds?

Kettle Roast? What am I missing here? Steak soup flavored seeds?

Not much different then regular seeds, just a little more bold taste. I don't spit them non-stop, but I like to cycle through them quite a bit.

Should be outlawed on courses!!!!

Should be outlawed on courses!!!!

As long as they are not spit on the greens or tee boxes, I am not sure what the issue is.

Because "nobody" does it but the tees & greens are always covered (not literally) must be gremlins

Back