Search results for query: *

1. Almdudler

UK Summer cup - 2017

The dates and venue has been set... Ultimately - the cookie has crumbled as follows: Date: 12-13th of August. Venue: Marriott Worsley Park, Manchester https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mangs-worsley-park-marriott-hotel-and-country-club/ Miscellaneous info: Four 4 balls booked. 16...
  2. Almdudler

Driver.. Razrfitxtreme, fly-z+, G30lstec or new shaft?

Hi my friendly Internet friends! So I have a bit of dilemma or perhaps just letting my mind wonder a bit while the ice and snow is still thick around here.. The case: I play a Cobra amp cell driver at the moment.. It has been good to me but a swing change the recent year has made it spin a...
  3. Almdudler

Orlando 23 to 31 January.. What to do? :)

Hello everyone reading this.. I need som suggestions for my upcoming trip to Orlando.. So far I have a plane ticket that throws me off the plane on Friday the 23rd of January in the evening.. I will be getting on a plane back to the cold Norway on Sunday the 31st of January.. Three days...
  4. Almdudler

UK Summer Cup 2015

From the second day: Everybody ready?! (Not me.. But I found a fairway on the first shot! I like those Infinity-greens! More Infinity-greens in a panoramic view.. (Will it work?) The 8th hole fairway looked like green ice-cream..
  5. Almdudler

UK Summer Cup 2015

First round pictures: The owners "little cabin" The group on first tee Bailey's strong finishing pose Tight tee shot
  6. Almdudler

UK Summer Cup 2015

The bottle is empty! Tequila in honour of Tequila4kapp and his donation to Fold of honour!
  7. Almdudler

UK Summer Cup 2015

Just when the whisky starting to roll in! ;)
  8. Almdudler

THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

I'm no-where near any of you low-single-digits but, thought that I might share my progress so far this year.. As seen below, my trend is down during the season.. Going from 16.5 to 14.9. The expected results in 2 weeks should be down at low 14 or in the 13 region.. Hope that my game agrees with...
  9. Almdudler

Grinded my wedge.. What´s your thought?

So here's a few clips from earlier today.. My thought for this wedge and the custom grind was to find a use for the club with some type of specialty shot. When practicing with it I found it easy to do high flop shots that had a few feet roll out.. The grind made it easy to open up the blade...
  10. Almdudler

Grinded my wedge.. What´s your thought?

Hello everybody! I kind of got an idea this morning about a wedge in my bag that I rarely use. It's a Wilson Staff FG Tour that comes in play less than once every third round.. And that's when i wanna save the finish of my Vokey.. I bought it two years ago thinking I would master it like a...
  11. Almdudler

Vice Golf - Drive, Tour, Pro and Pro Neon golf balls

Hello everybody.. So I discovered that a new brand of golf balls were trying to enter the Swedish market so I ordered a "test package" containing a three-pack of each of their models. I just got them today so I haven´t tried them out on the course yet. Vice Golf is a company that for now...
  12. Almdudler

Checking in from Sweden..

Hi everyone on THP! I´m a 20 something golfer from Sweden who found the game again after a 5 year abscence due to studying and other stuff. My final academic achievement led me to a small golfing event during a conference 1.5 years ago in Phoenix, AZ. There I found the passion again.. This...
Back