Search results for query: *

1. hedley_lamarr08

UST LINQ Black Hybrid shafts

I searched and didn't see a thread. It was mentioned the podcast with @DannyLe on UST Mamiya Off Course podcast. I have 2 of these. One on the Callaway Super Hybrid 2H played at 15 degrees and a Cobra King Tec 19 degree. The feel of the shaft is very stable. I replaced the Dart hybrid shaft...
  2. hedley_lamarr08

Big savings

Wasn't sure how to really create a thread or where to put this so here it is. Some of you may have heard of this place and others not but there is a website ID.me that requires ID identification. I have managed to save up to 50% off of items of all types. There are special discounts for...
  3. hedley_lamarr08

Take your pick!

Random encounter that didn’t say any flavor other than what’s mentioned on the package.
  4. hedley_lamarr08

End of the round

You just finished hole 17 and are sitting at a 75 on your scorecard. The 18th is a 500 yard par 5 playing uphill to a distance around 515. Your drive leaves you right at the edge of being able to reach the green safely in two. You are in the fairway. The lie is good with a swirling wind that...
  5. hedley_lamarr08

High top golf shoes

I hit balls on the range today in some high top shoes before switching to my golf shoes. The results were so much better with the support on a multi-wrecked trail ankle. Who makes some high top golf shoes that could be recommended?
  6. hedley_lamarr08

Club advice

New irons in the bag. Apex 21 with Recoil Dart 105 F5. Love the look, feel, and results. But now I have a problem. The top end of my bag has driver, 2H (off tee carries roughly 245-250) but thats really its only use. 3H is the safest club in the bag at 230-235 off tee. 4H Is a really good 220...
  7. hedley_lamarr08

The bottle

Bottled water, soda, whatever. You’re eating a meal and this is your beverage. Do you reapply the lid after every drink?
  8. hedley_lamarr08

TP Mills putters

A friend of mine has these two putters with very limited online info to be found. He did say they have been used once. I took some pictures. Value? Interest? What do we know my peoples?
  9. hedley_lamarr08

2 different bags

I hated to start another thread with this but couldn't search anything substantial. I have a small carry bag that works well for the limited rounds I get to carry. Not often but its great for that. I ride the cart a lot and am seriously considering a push cart and defiance with some of the...
  10. hedley_lamarr08

The grip...

I'm sure this may sound dumb to some of you and I wear the title well. Don't mind. Either way, here is the question. I am well aware of griping down on the club around the green and taking some speed out of a shot to gain control. My question is how far down do you grip on a normal swing? I've...
  11. hedley_lamarr08

For Sale Ping i230

Just fell out of love with them. Excellent condition and specs as follows. Ping i230 5-UW True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 X100 Red dot (1 degree flat from standard) Power Spec Larkin grips as pictured below in excellent condition (midsized) $950 with shipping included
  12. hedley_lamarr08

Wetness

Yeah I know I could have picked a better title but you looked. A lot of talk about the rain at the Masters and how much it effects the ball. We see “hydrophobic” chemicals and material on wedges and it’s claimed on irons as well. Many odd test have been done to show how well wedges retain spin...
  13. hedley_lamarr08

Wing span

We have a height thread. But what about your wing span? It gets over looked in a lot of sports unless it’s combat related. I’m 6’1”(73 inches) with a 79.5 inch wing span. Kinda guy that can stand straight up and scratch his knees. 😂. Makes for some odd fitting clubs at times.
  14. hedley_lamarr08

Open bag spot

Dear Fellow Lunatics, I have shuffled my bag and have an open spot. I changed irons out due to spin control and gained just about a full club due to loft/spin. 5 iron is now 200-205 comfortably. 3H is a Cobra King Tec I play at 18 degrees weight towards toe. Standard swing it’s 230yards and up...
  15. hedley_lamarr08

Taylormade putter release

Looks nice. Seems like Mizuno had this part of the market but options are good huh?
  16. hedley_lamarr08

Gary Rossington dead at age 71

Press release a little while ago reports the remaining, founding member of the band Lynyrd Skynyrd died today.
  17. hedley_lamarr08

Official handicap

Some questions: I often don’t have anyone to play with. How do I really post a score other than knowing I was honest? (The truth comes out on the course when playing) How old can the rounds be or should I start with just this season and move forward?
  18. hedley_lamarr08

Iron Combo sets

Every company has aligned itself now for easy transitions and combo sets. Srixon MKII lineup, Cobra Kings, Taylormade P7**, Ping i***, Callaway Apex has been this way for years. Mizuno has it mastered. Everyone has a different swing. Some combinations aren't for everyone. The question: Could...
  19. hedley_lamarr08

Show me your bag

Golf bag that is. I’m in the market for one. I’ve waited on new releases and want to make sure I don’t over look something. I’m ok with cart or carry. Either double or single strap will do. I prefer single.
  20. hedley_lamarr08

Groove wear

Doing clean up for the winter time this morning as the weather has taken over, courses won’t be maintained until spring, and I switch to simulated golf. Wedges are only about ten rounds in and in great shape. Jaws Raw just starting to rust. Driver and UW brand new. King Tec hybrid is a staple in...
Back