Search results for query: *

1. jbandalo

Ping G430 Driver

Like this.
  2. jbandalo

Ping G430 Driver

Not mine. Added a rubber o-ring washer between the back weight and the club and it's so muted now, sounds like a carbon driver.
  3. jbandalo

Ping G430 Driver

The 425 LST sounds way different compared to the max. I could not stand the sound of the max so I sold that one pronto. The 425 LST sounds much better IMO.
  4. jbandalo

Advice on which 3 wood to buy?

Sim 3 wood I’d say. If I didn’t love my G410 LST 3 wood, that would be the one I’d be looking at.
  5. jbandalo

Driver sound....

I'm the opposite now. I don't like the mushy sound of a Mavrik driver or Taylormade. I love the sound of my Ping G425 but I also have hotmelt in mine as well. Many others have commented after a hit a drive "I love the sound of that driver!". To me the worst sounding drivers are actually the...
  6. jbandalo

Shot Scope V3 is Here!

Nope, no issues here.
  7. jbandalo

G425 Max 5W Impressed

One of my favorite clubs in the bag. Long and high. Funny, mine sounds just great. Not sure if true but perhaps the shaft changes the sound? Both my G425 Max driver and 5 wood have the Tensei Raw Orange shaft in them. Love them both.
  8. jbandalo

Dear Arccos: I want a Divorce

Had Arccos and it was way too distracting. Had to edit every round always. Went to ShotScope and much better. Just go out and play and very little if any editing at all.
  9. jbandalo

PING G425 Drivers and Irons

My 9* is set to -1 as well. Might even go down to -1.5 and play it at 7.5*.
  10. jbandalo

One Club Between Driver and Irons?

I go to 5w and then 3 iron. Works great for me.
  11. jbandalo

I dislike the sound of my G425 Max driver even with 3 grams of hot melt but it's as long as my G410 LST (if not longer) and quite a bit more forgiving so it's hard not to have it in the bag. Verdict is not out yet so will play it for a few more rounds before deciding.
  12. jbandalo

What’s your 2021 driver?

I didn’t notice any real difference in distance. Probably the same. Worse dispersion compared to my G410 LST for me though.
  13. jbandalo

What’s your 2021 driver?

If you didn't like the sound on the G400 Max, you'll definitely not like the sound of the G425 Max. That's what I tried and even with 3 grams of hot melt applied by Ping, I cringed at the sound it made every time I hit the ball with it...It's that bad and much worse than the sound of the G400...
  14. jbandalo

What’s your 2021 driver?

Sticking with my G410 LST. Tried the Ping G425 briefly but that sound...no thanks.
  15. jbandalo

Yup, that's what that's used for.
  16. jbandalo

Hot melt will move the CG. If placed in the toe, CG gets moved towards the toe etc. That's why I specifically asked for it in the middle and don't want to lose any forgiveness so I'm assuming they'll place it towards the rear.
  17. jbandalo

I asked Ping to keep the swing weight at D3. They did not ask how much hot melt I wanted. I assumed they'd know best to dampen the sound?
  18. jbandalo

Just placed an order for a G425 Max 9* driver with the Tensei. Asked them to hot melt it to deaden the sound. I was asked where I wanted the hot melt added so told them to put it in the center (they asked if I wanted toe, center or heel). Any insights? I said center as I'd like it as neutral...
  19. jbandalo

Looking forward to the G425 Max. Had the G400 Max and loved it but it spun too much for me although it was an absolute fairway finder for me. Also, did not like the sound nor feel of it. Enter the G410 LST I'm currently bagging and better sound/feel, cut off the spin, longer but not as...
  20. jbandalo

Shot Scope V3 is Here!

This fixed my issue btw but I did have to "forget the device" in my bluetooth settings and re-add it and them once logged into the Shot Scope app, had to add the device as a new device. Once done, it automatically prompted me to update the firmware. No stats or rounds etc get lost during this...
Back