Search results for query: *

1. dacatalyst41

Build Your Perfect Bag (No Clubs Included)

We know golf clubs are important, but assuming you’ve got the right set, let’s build the rest. 1. Golf bag? 2. Alignment Sticks? 3. Towel? 4. Gloves? 5. Rangefinder? 6. Umbrella? 7. Random accessories (Ball markers, wipes, 8. Pushcart, electric cart?
  2. dacatalyst41

Movies That Deserved A Sequel

Some sequels are a no brainer. Unfortunately, sometimes the studios can’t make it work with budgets, schedules and casting all being moving targets. What movie do you wish had a sequel? For me, first on the list is Salt. Angeline Jolie crushed that role and the last scene perfectly set things...
  3. dacatalyst41

Box Office Bombs You Enjoyed?

Name a movie that had terrible ratings but you still enjoyed. I’ll start. I Am Number Four was a fun watch and deserved a full series IMO. Doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen, but I wish it would.
  4. dacatalyst41

ALTR Golf

I saw a new golf brand on social media called ALTR Golf. They utilize a DTC model, not unlike what we’ve seen the past from other brands, many of which were unsuccessful. They manufacture a full bag of equipment, top to bottom, although irons aren’t currently listed with pricing. They claim to...
  5. dacatalyst41

Fujikura Folds of Honor Ventus TR Shafts

Not sure if this has been posted yet but my goodness are these nice!
  6. dacatalyst41

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST Pro Irons 5-AW

Steal of a deal. Rogue Pro Irons. 5-AW. Lie is 2° Up. Gamed one round. Modus 130 shafts, Stiff. Asking $OLD shipped.
  7. dacatalyst41

For Sale UST Mamiya Recoil ESX 460 F3 5-PW Pulls

A set of Recoil ESX 460 F3’s in excellent condition. Standard length. 5-AW. $200 shipped to CONUS
  8. dacatalyst41

For Sale Callaway Apex Pro ‘21 5-AW

Up for sale, Callaway Apex Pro ‘21 5-AW, Modus 130 shafts, GP Tour Velvet Aline grips (new) Loft: 2up but bendable. Asking $OLD shipped
  9. dacatalyst41

WTB MMT 125 Iron Shafts 5-AW

Let me know what you have!
  10. dacatalyst41

Biggest Name in Modern Sports History

I just watched Scheffler, who has won three of his last five starts putting on a green at Augusta with seemingly no spectators. Crowds are literally walking past him to follow the 🐐. A friend posed this question… Has there ever been a bigger name in modern sports history?
  11. dacatalyst41

For Sale Vessel DXR and Apex UW w/LinQ

New Callaway Apex UW 17° with LinQ Purple 7F5. $OLD shipped. CONUS No trades.
  12. dacatalyst41

For Sale Fuji Ventus Black 7S with Velocore

Real deal Fuji Ventus Black 7S with Velocore (stiff) playing at 45”. ExcellentCondition. Callaway adapter. Asking $200 shipped to CONUS.
  13. dacatalyst41

Your Unique THP Event

What does your event look like? You’re the “JB” in this parallel universe and you have the opportunity to create a unique experience for any number of THP’ers. You’re calling the shots! Sooo… What brand(s) do you partner with? How many participants? What course are you partnering with...
  14. dacatalyst41

For Sale Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond

It’s a 10.5° Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond head. Still in beautiful condition and yours for the taking. Asking $350 shipped to CONUS. No trades.
  15. dacatalyst41

For Sale New Odyssey Tour Lined 2Ball Ten

Up for sale, 35” Odyssey Tour Lined 2Ball Ten with slant neck in new condition. Asking $200 shipped to CONUS. No trades.
  16. dacatalyst41

Play Through Jitters?

You know the scenario. Large group in front of you, and you're pressing them a bit from behind. They signal for you to play through. You (and your playing partner) approach the group, thank them, and head to the tee box. Do you get the first tee jitters and pipe a banana slice fore right or are...
  17. dacatalyst41

For Sale SWAG Covers

Swag Exit Sale! $300 for all. Let’s get these moved! (The Queen was opened to check for card)
  18. dacatalyst41

For Sale Shaft Sale

Shaft Sale! Excellent condition! I’ve settled on my setup and no longer need these. All have Callaway adapter. GD AD DI-7X - $175 MCA Golf MMT 70X - $80 PX HZRDUS Green 6.0 70g - $200 UST Mamiya Attas Coool 7X- $80 Mitsubishi Tensei White 1K 70S- $225 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 6.0 60g - $75
  19. dacatalyst41

Golf Instruction: Online or In Person

Are you currently taking golf lessons? If so, are they online or in-person? For anyone taking online lessons, have you found them to be as effective as in-person instruction?
  20. dacatalyst41

USPS Delivery “Don’t”

If USPS is going to deliver my package of MMT iron shafts after losing them for six weeks, what they shouldn’t do is deliver them with no box and the deeply scratched shafts wrapped in the label that should’ve gotten them to me in three days. But they did...so there’s that. This is the worst of...
Back