Search results for query: *

1. NTXNoodler

Putter fitting, yay or nay?

Debating on a putter fitting only (already have fitted irons and have no money for woods at moment). I want a new putter but of course CC has their sale on fittings for which I did my irons last year and I am very happy with them currently. Considering going for a putter. Worth it or not to...
  2. NTXNoodler

For the cord cutters re:PS Vue

The Verge: Sony is shutting down its live TV service PlayStation Vue in January 2020. https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/29/20938533/sony-playstation-vue-live-tv-streaming-shutdown Curious what folks are using. I have been on Vue since basically inception and now that they are cancelling service...
  3. NTXNoodler

New ball markers for my Vegas group

I go to Vegas with some guys every year, 2 of 3 I golf with year round. Generally they are very generous and I don't pay for a ton so I figured one thing I could do would be to get something more sentimental. Worked with Liberty Ball Markers and Texas Tough Engraving to get these done. They...
  4. NTXNoodler

FS: Cobra F8 Nardo 9 with UST Elements Platinum shaft

As title says I am selling my F8 9 degree in Nardo grey. Comes with a UST Mamiya Elements Platinum 7F4 stiff shaft. Standard length and lie. No dummy marks, pristine shape. No issues at all with club, me and the shaft aren't jiving and looking for something lighter and the head, well it's a...
  5. NTXNoodler

Course recs in Gulf Shores/mobile area....

Going in July, looking for a few rounds. Don't know much about area for golf. I know RTJ trail is close? We are staying in golf shores for a week so anything in range is fair game. Thanks. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  6. NTXNoodler

FS/FT: Callaway MD4 wedge Callaway heavenwood

Bought end of 2018, wasn't having luck with it so switched to the S grind with more bounce and it appears to have helped me a bit. This is a 54 degree C grind (8 degree bounce) with a true temper S200 tour red shaft, standard length and lie. Grip is just fine, no major flaws, just the norm of...
  7. NTXNoodler

How do you film your swings?

Curious what you guys use at range to grab videos. What apps, selfie sticks, setup, whatever do you use? I had recently bought the selfie sticks but haven't messed with them yet. Some of the videos I have seen are pretty good. For reference I use an S9+. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  8. NTXNoodler

Full swinging....but cross handed?

Is this a thing? Was at range for a bit today and noticed it happening down the row. Tried not to be a stalker but man I have never seen this before. He was flipping wedges down there like it wasn't nothing. Impressed me. He had a couple woods on ground. I should have hung around longer...
  9. NTXNoodler

My club champion fitting this past week

Just thought I would drop a post about my experience with club champion, I spent a lot of time in video series asking questions and reveiwing responses I think it was from about 6 or so months ago maybe? Learned of the 30% off individual fittings so gave a shot to it since it's something I have...
  10. NTXNoodler

FS: Callaway Epic Driver 9 degrees

As the title says selling my old 9 degree Callaway Epic Driver (not sub zero). Club is in great shape shafted with an Aldila NV 65 S shaft and mid size black Winn grip. Shaft and grip are under a year old and very little use since I won a driver in shaft up 2018. Both the shaft and grip were...
  11. NTXNoodler

UST Mamiya Elements Platinum...

I didn't see a dedicated thread but curious for others opinions on the line, especially since I just got fit into it. It feels very solid for me at bottom and promotes good feel upon contact. Very stable. I am in the 7F4 model. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  12. NTXNoodler

Broken stand leg - ping Hoover bag

So ya, title says it all, let got bent while I was playing in Vegas and I tried to bend it back only to snap it in half. I read online where you need to work with an authorized retailer. Called PGA superstore and they said I would need to bring the bag in for them to evaluate that it's...
  13. NTXNoodler

Anyone bought a new cart cover recently?

My old one is kind of crapping out on me. Saw a few on Amazon that were fairly cheap but want something I won't fight and be passed about after one cold season of use. Probably use once or twice a month in cold season in Texas so curious if others bring carts with them to courses. Anyone...
  14. NTXNoodler

New from far north Dallas area.

A guy I know talks about this site a good bit, figured i would see what the excitement was about. Hope to have a good time! :act-up:
Back