Search results for query: *

1. J

WTB: Bettinardi BB1 HEADCOVER

Just looking for this headcover:
  2. J

Super Stroke Pistol Grip

Looks like some guys are putting them in play this week. I wonder when they will hit retail. I am guessing PGA show debut
  3. J

Build an Iron Set

but the catch is, each head has to be a different manufacturer and model. 4-PW, no hybrids or hyrons allowed. (yes I am bored on a conference call) For me I think I would go: 4 - Callaway Apex CF 16 5 - Srixon 545 6 - TaylorMade RS2i 7 - Mizuno 850 Forged 8 - Titleist 716 Ap2 9 - Bridgestone...
  4. J

FS: Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #9 w/ Top Secret Headcover

Headcover not for sale separately Head is in great condition Slight discoloration on shaft tip Winn 1.18 grip Plays to 34" Asking $150/obo shipped, paypal.
  5. J

WTB: Recoil 95 F4 Shafts (4-AW) .355

Looking for standard lengths, or at least lengths that can accomodate standard playing lengths of the 545s 3 39" 4 38.5" 5 38" 6 37.5" 7 37" 8 36.5" 9 36" PW...
  6. J

NBC/Golf Channel to Begin Broadcasting British Open in 2016

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/nbc-golf-channel-will-start-broadcasting-the-british-open-next-year-instead-of-2017?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter NBC/Golf Channel has reached a deal to start its Open coverage in 2016 at Royal Troon, according to Sports Business Journal. Originally...
  7. J

FS: MINT Odyssey Tour Designs Black Series #2

Head cover included and in great condition Plays to 34" SuperStroke Ultra 2.0 (white/black) grip Purchased for $175 new last month. Final price drop to $120, shipped (paypal)
  8. J

Golf Grip Core Size

How does one choose which core size to go with?
  9. J

Driver shaft torque

What does it do? What would one tend to see in a low torque vs high torque?
  10. J

The Bed Fan

I am heavily pondering one of these as I am a hot sleeper and absolutely hate when it gets too hot at night (however, I like the weight of the covers). I am thinking it will also allow me to not turn the thermostat as low. Anyone have one? Official site: http://www.bedfan.com/...
  11. J

Ethan Ganot: Big Bertha ABBA

Seriously?! I let this guy beat me at #TheGrandaddy?! Carnegie Hall hosted a disco attire contest for ticket holders attending The New York Pops season-opening concert, The Music of ABBA, on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. with special guest vocal group Rajaton. Participants were...
  12. J

FS: Callaway V-Series Heavenwood w/ Stiff Shaft

Excellent condition Heavenwood Stock stiff shaft. Stock grip. Stock length. Headcover included Asking $145 shipped or best offer. Paypal. More than $20 cheaper than similar condition club on Callaway Pre-owned Not looking for any trades at this time. Would love to have this sold by the end...
  13. J

The Barclays (Plainfield Country Club) - Where to get tickets?

Never been to a PGA event before, so my buddies and are looking into attending the Friday round of the Barclays. For those that have attended events before, what is the best way to get tickets? Any other tips for a tournament first-timer? I have already started preparing a list of things to...
  14. J

Who is Callaway's Face of the Brand? Do they need one?

Phil has been Callaway's star for quite some time, but it is clear that Phil has entered the twilight years of his PGA Tour career. Does Callaway need to find an heir-apparent to Phil? Do they even need a top player or is it better for Callaway to just have as many staffers as possible...
  15. J

FS: Odyssey Protype IX #9HT with 2 Odyssey coins free with purchase

Plays at 34 inches Custom red shaft Winn Pro 1.18 grip Headcover and weight kit included Asking $175 or best offer, shipped ups.
  16. J

FS: Srixon H45 22* Hybrid Stiff

Asking $80 shipped, paypal Fantastic condition. Kuro Kage hybrid shaft, stiff. Stock length. Stock red UTx grip. Headcover included
  17. J

Chipping Nets

Who has one? What do you have? Recommended? Looking to get a chipping net/target for the backyard and wanted to see if there was one that comes more heavily recommended than others.
  18. J

FS: Srixon U45 20* w/ C-Taper Lite Stiff

Fantastic condition. Like new Utx grip. Plays to about 39.5" $130 shipped ups ground (or best offer). Buy along with the F45 fairway I have for sale and I'll do both for $220 shipped.
  19. J

FS: Srixon F45 4W (17*) Stiff

For sale is a Srixon F45 4 wood with stock stiff shaft and stock utx grip. Club is in good condition. Minor scratch on top of head. Weight kit, wrench, and headcover included Asking $130 shipped or best offer. Price includes ups ground shipping. Scratch seen here up close...
  20. J

1,000 Musicians play "Learn to Fly" by the Foo Fighters

They are hoping to entice Dave Grohl to come play in Cesena, Italy
Back