Search results for query: *

1. Titleistforlife

For Sale Winn Dri TAC 2.0 OS

I’ve got three Winn Dri TAC 2.0’s in Oversize brand new in package. $25 TYD
  2. Titleistforlife

For Sale Mizuno ST-Z 220 RH 9.5

For Sale Mizuno ST-Z 220 RH driver 9.5. Project X HZRDUS Blue Stiff Shaft (60 g). Like new…used one round. No marks. Two head covers. $355 TYD
  3. Titleistforlife

South of Branson…

Heading down to spend a week at Big Cedar in July. I will have a couple opportunities to golf. Thinking Payne’s Valley for sure. Probably Top of Rock for an evening par 3 round. If I add another 18 where should it be? Ozark National? Buffalo Ridge? Any others?
  4. Titleistforlife

For Sale Mizuno MP18 SC RH 3-PW

For Sale: Mizuno MP18 SC RH 3-PW + 1/2” 2 degrees strong loft , Reg lie, Nippon Modus 120 S. New Midsize Golf pride MCC grips. Very nice condition, just a little “bag chatter”. :mizuno: $495 TYD
  5. Titleistforlife

For Sale Ping S56 RH 5-PW Green S+

For Sale: Ping S56 Iron Set. 5-PW, Green Dot (2Up), + 1/4”, KBS Tour 125 S+ shafts. Will throw in Ping Tour 52 degree green dot wedge. $250 TYD
  6. Titleistforlife

For Sale Mizuno T22 54-08, 58-12 O Grind

For sale: A pair of new (58 has never been hit, 54 hit a couple times) Tour Chrome Mizuno T-22 Wedges in 54-08 and 58-12 with Steel Fiber i110 cw upgraded shafts + 1/2”. These were North of $200 each new. SOLD $325 TYD for the pair
  7. Titleistforlife

For Sale Titleist Pro V1

Mixed years mostly brand new Titleist Pro V1’s. Get two dozen for the price of one with free shipping. $50 TYD
  8. Titleistforlife

For Sale Cobra Speedzone Extreme Driver RH 10.5

SOLD. For Sale: Cobra Speedzone Extreme Driver. RH, 10.5, Project X Even Flow 5.5 65 g Shaft. In excellent condition, used sparingly. Includes Head cover. SOLD $130 TYD
  9. Titleistforlife

For Sale Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5 RH Reg.

For Sale: RH Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5 Degree driver…Like new. Hit no more than 20 times…Looks brand new. Shaft is green Evenflow 5.5 65 g. with factory headcover. $285 TYD
  10. Titleistforlife

For Sale Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors - Set of 14

Brand new set of Arcos Smart Sensors. (Current version) 13 + the putter sensor. About 5 of them were installed but never used. The others are brand new. SOLD
  11. Titleistforlife

Where to play in Cabo?

Spending a week in Cabo starting 3/22. Have a group golf outing at Club Campestre on 3/27. Where should I play prior to my group outing? Staying at the new Hard Rock and seriously considering Diamante Dunes...Looks like there are quite a few great options!
  12. Titleistforlife

FS: Titleist PRO V 1 and NXT Tour

For Sale: *PRO V1 Logo Over Runs and mixed regular 2 Dozen - $45 *PRO V1 2017 #17 with Shamrock logo - 3 sleeves (9 balls) - $20 *PRO V1 2015 High numbers 1 dozen - $25 *PRO V1 2015 1 dozen -$25 *NXT Tour Regular 2014 - 3 sleeves (9 balls) - $15 *NXT Tour Soft Yellow 2016 - 3 sleeves -...
  13. Titleistforlife

Leaving Sunday!!!!!

:banana: Leaving Sunday for the Annual Guys trip to Mesa. 8 of us playing for a week. Here's the schedule so far: #1 - Monday - Posten Butte #2 - Tuesday - Ocotillo #3 - Wednesday - Eagle Mountain #4 - Thursday - Gold Canyon Dinosauer FRiday TBA Saturday TBA I've played Ocotillo and Gold...
  14. Titleistforlife

Transition: Players Iron to GI...

A little background: I've been playing the Ping "i" series and "s" series irons since their existance. In High School and College I "cut my teeth" on the original Ping Eye, Eye2's and ISI's. As I get older, (I'll be 50 this summer) I'm feeling the need to shift to a more friendly Game...
  15. Titleistforlife

A week in Palm Springs...

Just spent the week in Palm Springs on a "work" outing. Below is a short summary/review of what we played: Tuesday: Indian Wells Celebrity Course...This is one of the most astheticly pleasing courses I've played. Nice water features, rocks and manicured very nicely. Greens were awesome and...
  16. Titleistforlife

Scotty "Golo" is a winner for me!!!!

Finally got my Scotty Cameron "Golo" back from the Custom Shop this week. The day after I bought it a month ago, I sent it in to have it set up with the "Jetsetter" package. All black paint fill, mid size black grip and black shaft band. SWEET looking putter. Last night I took the putter out...
  17. Titleistforlife

Give me your best Phoenix/Mesa Courses...

Hey everyone...Heading for our annual Phoenix/Mesa Golf outing with 8 guys in March. We fly in and base out of Mesa and we've already played the following courses: Gold Canyon Dinosauer Las Sendas Red Mountain Ranch Palm Valley and a few others... Looking for some new fabulous places to play...
  18. Titleistforlife

The Black Pearl - Roatan Honduras

Has anyone had a chance to play The Black Pearl in Roatan Honduras? It is an awesome looking newer Pete Dye course. I'll be spending a week there in January and plan to play there at least twice, maybe three times. :golf:
  19. Titleistforlife

Hole Handicap Input...

For those with knowledge about handicapping a course: Our course was built approximately 10 years ago. A committee set up the hole by hole handicaps and after 10 years we realize they aren't correct. Some holes are way off. (eg. - our hole #3 is the #2 handicap hole on the course...with my...
  20. Titleistforlife

Went through the Golftec fitting process over the weekend!

Took a little trip to Minneapolis this weekend and decided to go through some of the Golftec programs for fun. First off, I highly recommend the Custom fitting for anyone contemplating new clubs. I wasn't in the market for new clubs, but wanted to see what the program came up with, so I went...
Back